Three

"Oh,Bomi ah. Where were you?"a girl asked as she munch."We called you but you ran just as we were about to catch up with you."

"Mn,bian Chorong unnie."she flashed a guilty smile."I thought of inviting someone to have lunch with us."

"Nugu?"another girl asked.

"She's a new student from my class Naeun ah."

"Oh,where is she then?"a girl whose named was Namjoo asked."You didn't come with her?"

"Yeah unnie. What's her name by the way?"Naeun looked at her as she sipped in her juice."Where is she then?"

"Her name is Eunji. And she declined my invitation."she gazed blankly as she furrowed her brows."I feel like I've met her before."

"Unnie,why don't you ask her then?"

"The problem is ,I did Hayoung ah, she said no."Bomi whined."But oh yeah,I thought of invite her to joined our group."

"Really unnie?"Naeun raised one of her eyebrows.

"Asked leader-nim first."

"I'm not the leader."Chorong pouted."I'm just the second-in command."she sulk.

"You are unnie,for a while now that the real leader-nim is away."Hayoung said as she smiled at Chorong.

"Oh hey guys."

"What do you want Minra."Chorong replied in irritation as she furrowed her brows.

"Oh nothing. .Bitch. ."she snickered loudly.

"Well,look who's talking."Namjoo smirk smugly." How pity. Didn't aware of who's the real bitch are."

Namjoo and her member left the cafeteria leaving the dumbfound Minra whose shrieking with anger.

As you can see. This two groups didn't have a good relationship with each other. They'd always fight as they met. But it's not like Bomi and her friends who started it. And it's better to keep the two groups apart from each other. But well,it's impossible since Minra's the witch will always appeared in front of them and annoyed them till their souls out.

Minra and the witches as you might say. Envy. Hated Chorong's group. As they were the attention of everything. And even friends with Exo. Kris and Suho's group. The popular boys.

They did tried to get close to them but to no vail. They- the witches- failed. Might as well their spells were expired. Who knows. They tried their best. But again they failed. Only they succeed with an unlucky and dimwitted boys. Looks like their spells still have not enough power. And mostly the female students were afraid of them. Since some of them are the daughter's of a rich family. That they will do anything to harm the weak one who disobeyed them. Of course.

Eunji slowly yet elegantly strode down the hallways. Her arm folded up on her chest. Wearing her usual facial expression.

"Eunji shi?"

Eunji tilted her head to the sound's direction.

"Yes."she replied. Her face still stoic as ever.

"Class is about to start soon. Aren't you going to head back to the class?"the boy scratch his cheek as he smiled awkwardly.

"I am. But you stopped me."annoyed, she hint in a little sarcasms.

"Oh sorry. By the way."he coughed awkwardly."Hye,I'm Zhang Yixing. But you can call me Lay by short. Welcome to our school."he then smiled sweetly.

"You're weird."Eunji frown voluntarily then walked faster ahead from Lay.

"Hey! Wait up! We're in the same class!"Lay shouted as he ran after Eunji who's up ahead.