The Kalos Region

Majestic, beautiful, pretty.
Those are the words o used to describe the view I'm looking at.

Lumiose City.

As soon as I got down from the plane, I immediately went over to the Prism Tower,  which I'm pretty sure is where the Lumiose City Gym is at.

Speaking of Gym, I actually don't battle Gym Leaders, because of one thing,

My mom won't allow me to become a Pokemon trainer.

I don't why she doesn't want me too, when it's my dream.

Oh well, at least I can finally be a Pokemon trainer today.

---

I went over to Professor Sycamore's lab, and I was thinking of what starter Pokemon I should pick. The fire-type? The water-type? The grass-type? I don't really know yet.

When I got there, I met Professor Sycamore and he showed me the Kalos starter Pokemons. And he also gave me a pokedex.

There was Fennekin, the fire-type, Chespin, the grass-type, and lastly, Froakie, the water-type.

It was a really hard choice but I went with Fennekin, I gladly accepted her and went outside to start my very own journey.

I finally escaped,

From the darkness.

---

"We're finally here!" Shouted Bonnie.

"H-hey, w-wait up." Clemont mumbled.

Bonnie turned around and frowned, "Clemont, you're so slow!"

"Come on guys, let's take a break at the Pokemon Center." Ash suggested.

"Ok!" Bonnie and Serena said at the same time.

They all went inside and sat down, talking nonstop.

---

I went inside the Pokemon Center and sat down to take a quick break, since I haven't eaten anything ever since I got here.

I was drinking my water that I brought with me when I heard laughing, at first I thought it was me who they were laughing at, but when I turned around I saw two young boys, a young girl and a another one who looks like she's 8, happily talking and laughing.

I sighed, "I wish I had friends... Even one..." I looked at my starter, Fennekin and smiled, "I guess I do have one." I said running my hand on her lovely and soft fur.

I looked over to the other table and bit my lip,

"When will I ever make a friend?"

"But everyone in this world hates me..."