Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

••••••••••••••••••

May twirled round in a cirlcle displaying her flimsy lace garter for the wedding. I pulled a face at Satan and he snorted, May shot me a look. Her blonde hair was in very tight and fake looking curls. This made her look like some china doll. It was hard not to laugh! She gestured to te flowing dress covered in gems giving the effect of fire, it was horrible on her. The gems's bright colours made her look washed out. I bit my lip and turned away knowing I was in danger of laughing.

"Don't you dare laugh at me Rosalie Simmons!" May warned, she looked a frightening as a puppy to me.

"I don't like the dress." Satan said saving me. "You look very washed out and pale."

"Oh..." May frowned and folded her arms across her chest. "I thought that you would appreciate the dress as it is traditional for Demon Weddings."

"No." I agreed with Satan. "You do look very pale and it is unbecoming for a Princess of the Light."

"Hmpf!" May huffed an turned to the dress designer who was sewing pearls onto another dress. "You said that he would love this!"

"Try another, I'll go make tea!" I said and jumped up from the sofa I was sitting on. "Would you like tea, Princess May?"

May waved her hand dismissively and I turned on my heel to walk into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and stifled a laugh as I switched on the kettle to boil, I heard some footsteps and whipped around to face Satan. He grinned charmingly and my heart stopped, he was so...

"May wanted Berry Tea." Satan said and I noticed he was playing with a few strands of my long red hair that had escaped from my braids. "I also wanted a distraction from wedding gowns and what flavour of cake to have."

"I thought you'd love it," I laughed shakily. "Oops, I was wrong."

"Yeah. Very wrong!" Satan grinned in a seductively wicked way.

"Uh, do you want tea?" I asked, breaking the mood.

Satan's face fell, I had to admit that he looked freakin' sexy like that. "Sure, that'd be nice."

"Okay," I smiled in the best way I could to look seductive. I leaned in towards him and looked into his eyes.

"Hmm?" Satan said in deep thought, I noticed he was staring at my lips. "What'd you say, Rosa?"

"I didn't say much..." I whispered and Satan leaned even closer.

For a brief moment, we were so close to kissing... Then May stormed in screaming at the seamstress, we jumped away from each other. Satan coughed and ran his hands through his hair. May stomped her foot as the kettle whistled loudly, she gestured at the dress she was noe wearing. It looked nice against her milky skin and blonde hair. It was cream satin but shimmered gold when the light touched it, pearls and mini diamonds were scattered across the bodice and skirt which was an A-line style.

"Don't you think satin and pearls looks tacky on a twenty year old?" May demanded as I looked at her properly.

"Uh..." I frowned. "I like it on you,"

"Yeah." Satan agreed and I noticed his voice was high and reedy. "It looks very nice on you."

"Good, SARAH?! HE LIKES IT!" May screamed and then turned to smile at us. "Good, lets talk. I have to tell you something."

Great... What now?

Insert sarcasm here...