Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

••••••••••••••

Satan knocked on the door and called my full name, I sobbed into the pillow for ages. The knock came again and I gave a weak smile, at let's he cared about me. I wiped the tears from under my eyes and pushed the sheets off of me, I made my way to the door. When I opened the door Satan wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed onto his shoulder as he stroked my hair softly.

"I'm sorry." Satan whispered.

"No, I'm sorry for leading you on." I cried and looked up at Satan.

"Shh, shh!" Satan scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the bed, I lay there on the sheets crying as Satan looked at me. "Hey, you're fine baby-doll."

I looked at Satan's perfect features and gave a weak smile. My hands trembled as I reached forward to touch Satan's cheek. He took my hand and pulled me onto his lap. I curled up and closed my eyes.

I dozed in and out...

~•~

When I knew I could no longer sleep, I woke to the scent of something heavenly and rich. My stomach rumbled and I pushed my hair out of my face. My braids were ruined so I pulled the bands out and left it wavy. As I yawned, the door creaked open and Satan walked in with a white ceramic bowl of the rich smelling food. He placed the bowl down in front of me and I smiled. A spoon was placed in my hand and I ate the stew within ten minutes. It was a thick tomato based sauce with fish, beans, spinach and chorizo. I loved it and looked up at Satan who was watching me.

"Thanks." I smiled and patted the place on the bed beside me. "You can sit down."

"Okay." Satan sat beside me and took the bowl from my hands. "I didn't know if you liked fish."

"Yeah." I nodded and scooter over giving him more room. "I'm really sorry about earlier."

"It's fine." Satan murmured. I noticed his blush.

"Are you okay?" I asked and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "Okay, this is awkward."

"Yup." Satan snorted. He turned to face me and took my hands in his burning hot ones. "This is awkward." He agreed.

"Satan..." I whispered.

"Shh..."

Satan leaned forward and his lips touched mine briefly, electric sparks filled my lips and I closed my eyes. Satan brought his lips on me once again but harder and more forceful, he brought his hands up to cup my face. I sighed as he pulled away and turned around.

"I had to do that... At least once." Satan murmured and turned to face me.

"Yeah?" I blinked and knotted my fingers into his short hair. "I had to do this just once."

My lips clashed on his and adrenalin pumped through my body. He closed his eyes and placed his hands on my hips, I slid my hands down onto his shoulders and kissed him harder. Satan groaned and hooked my legs around his waist as he pushed me down gently onto he mattress so I was on my back. He trailed kisses that felt like fire down my neck and I sighed.

"I wish it could be forever like this..." Satan said against my neck.

"Hmm?" I suddenly realized what I was doing and pushed Satan off of me. "I can't do this."

"Why?" Satan asked.

"You're getting married." I said.

"I'm not wearing a ring." Satan said showing me his tanned hand and long fingers. "See? No ring."

"But you are getting married."

"I love you." Satan looked hurt.

"Satan." I sighed and looked away.

"Say it again." Satan said.

"What?"

"My name."

"Satan."

He kissed me again and now I couldn't care less, I ran my fingers up his back and down again. Satan lifted me up and pushed me against the wall, I hooked my leg around his waist and stroked his defined cheek. Sparks flew and my head spun as he kissed me, eventually we stopped and I pushed my hair out of my face.

"I love you, Rosalie." Satab whispered.

"I love you too, Satan." I murmured.

Then it was just us and the air we breathed, nothing else...