Chapter 8: ADAM!!!!

After our little mushroom trip, I crashed in my bed. Winter was already passed out in the chair."Hellooooo?? Anyone here?" I heard someone yell. I got up with remorse and opened the door. "Wat?" I said hot-headedly. The girl smiled. "My name is Rosy! Do you mind if I lived with you? I'm new and I can't find anything." I started to talk, but Winter butted in, "Oh sure you could live with us!" I gasped and glared at her. Rosy gasped and gave me and Winter a hug. I looked at Winter and mouthed, 'You are so dead.'

*Short Timeskip*

Something wasn't right with her. She was standing next to Adam......what in the hell was she doing?! She ..waitaminute....is she hitting on him?! She was twirling her red hair around her finger and smiling at him. I was about to scream. WHAT THE HELL?! She's been here for two days now, and she doesn't know that he likes me?!

*Winter's POV*

Holy shit she was pissed off. I saw her standing on our deck staring at Rosy with her fists clenched. I thought she was going to murder Rosy. Then she looked at me and I shrugged. "Doesn't she know that he's taken?! She's already been here for two days!!" Violet hissed. I looked back to Adam and Rosy. Uh oh. Adam was talking to her. Violet wasn't happy about it either. But waitaminute, he wasn't happy. He was ticked off and telling her to back off. "I already have a damn girlfriend! Leave me alone!" I heard him yell. Rosy was taken aback, and stared at him as he walked away.

*Normal POV*

"I have never seen Adam pissed before! This just got weird. I knew there was something up about her."I pondered. Winter looked back at Rosy. "She's at the cave entrance. Wait...Vi, she has something in her hands." I looked at her. "Shit. She has a voodoo doll! SHE'S GONNA KILL ADAM!!!" I screamed. I rushed to get my armor on and rushed out the door. Winter jumped down into the cave first and I followed. Adam saw us running to the cave. "What?! What's going on!?" he called. I turned but didn't stop running. "Rosy has a guide voodoo doll and she's going to Hell!!" Adam became nervous. "You aren't gonna let me die..right?" He called as we descended down the cave.

We hit the Hellstone just as Rosy stood by a pond of lava. "NO!" Winter and I cried. I tackled Rosy, pushing my sword through her stomach. But the voodoo doll flew...... and landed in the lava. Rosy was dead, but so was Adam. I screamed and threw the carcass into the lava. The Wall of Flesh appeared and I went instant rage mode. Tears stung my eyes as I beat the crap out of the boss. I collected the loot and returned home.

Two years passed and there still was no guide. "He's not coming back..." I explained to my friends. I made a vow to myself to wear black for the rest of my life. Winter and the tenants tried so hard to cheer me up. I would only fake a smile. Everett might I had to fight the tears. Tyrone comforted Winter when she cried. Everyone was worried about both of us. Winter thought it was her fault. I cried so hard when she said that. "None of this is your fault, Winter. Rosy was just a bitch." I told her. Two more years and still no Adam. One night, as I sat on my porch, someone sat down next to me. I didn't turn to see who it was. But I knew it was probably Winter. "Winter, I'm sorry. I know you're trying your best to cheer me up, but it isn't working. But thank you." A hand was placed on my shoulder. "Isn't that what sisters are for?" A familiar loving voice sounded in my ear. I turned. "ADAM!!!" I hugged him."Waitaminute!! It works forever?!" "I guess so!" Adam smiled.

But there was something different about him. He...he had armor, a...and a sword! "Adam! You aren't a guide anymore!!!" Adam looked at himself. "Wha?! I guess I'm not!! Whoa!!" He realized. I laughed out loud, making my dog Liger and Winter's dog Bear bark, waking Winter up. She stumbled out the door groggily, but her brown eyes widened when she saw Adam. "Uh....Violet? Who's this? This isn't Adam." She doubted. Adam's eyes rolled with a half moon smile lighting up his face, "Actually, I am Adam. Do you want to know why I know that? About 5 years ago, you two went after the Wall, and Violet had to make a potion in order for me to return. Rosy tried to kill me and wound up doing so, but I came back like this instead of a guide." He explained. Winter shook her head and stared blankly at Adam. "That is trippy, I'm going back to bed. Goodnight," she muttered tiredly as if that conversation tired and really confused her.

"Winter! Winter! Come out here! I need to tell you something!" Tyrone called from outside. I was outside when Winter zipped out of bed to the armor stand. "Coming!!!!!" she replied. I was next door with mahogany wood in my hand. "Don't be surprised if she doesn't come out for a while. She's really slow."I deadpanned. Tyrone started to say something, but the door flew open. "Oh. never mind." I said. I didn't think she'd be out that fast. "Ok..so there is a boss much like the eye of Cthulhu but it's a Hardmode boss."Tyrone started as Winter jumped from our deck. "It's called the Twins. The boss is mechanical much like the Destroyer, but there are two of them strung together. The green one's name is Spasmatism, and the red one is Retinazar." I placed the door down and finished the house as I asked, "How do they attack?" "Well, Retinazar is a ranged boss, it shoots red lasers and in its second form, it turns into a mechanical ray gun. Spasmatism shoots balls of cursed flame, and in that one's second form, it becomes a mechanical mouth and shoots consistent streams of the flame occasionally. Spasmatism will charge you and Retinazar will stay farther back." A new person listed. I whipped around. He smiled. "My name is Seth. I'm the guide."I smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Violet, this is Tyrone, Winter, Adam, Izzy, Hattie, Sebastian, Xon, Galaxia, Li'wa, Morton, Philosir, Bambi, Dolbere, Cremini the Truffle, Syn-X the Cyborg, and Lola." I introduced. I led Seth to his house and told him where everything is, and he seemed to be excited to be there.