Chapter 13: Flashbax

*Normal POV*

I was tired. The freaking walk home was ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!! I couldn't believe how long it was this time!

*Flashback*

We woke up in the middle of nowhere. A new face stood over us as the bright sun shone down on us, the new person helped me up. "Thanks, what's your name?" I asked. "Adam. What's yours?" He said. Winter stood up next to me. "I'm Violet and this is my twin sister, Winter." I introduced. Adam smiled. "Ok. Nice to meet you! Here, I'll give you some help on where to go, what to do, how to craft stuff, and introduce you to new things." I laughed. "Ok, so where should we go? Is there a preferred area to build a house?" I asked. Adam pondered for a while, "Yeah, anywhere that's flat and is nowhere near the Corruption or Crimson. I do believe that there are really good areas down that way some. The houses have to be six tall and eight wide. Preferably made of wood. You'll also need a light source, table and chair, a door, and multiple houses for the people who come next." He offered. I smiled at his smartness. "Thank you. I guess we'll see you in a little bit!" With that, we left, and about an hour later, we go to the place where we are now!

"I didn't get to talk to Adam at all." Winter deadpanned. I rolled my eyes and kept chopping trees."You'll be able to talk to him later! For right now, keep chopping so we have a place to stay in for the night!"I groaned. Four hours later, we had four of the houses ready for new tenants. Adam appeared along with Hattie, Dolbere, and Philosir. "Told you!" I said to myself when I saw Winter talking to Adam.

I got to know Adam a little better and we became friends, but then after about two years, I fell for him. Tyrone came about a year and a half before that, and at the same time as me, Winter fell for Tyrone. We never said anything, but I blushed whenever he said hello or he smiled.

*Adam's Flashback*

Going back in time, I saw two people laying in the grass. Were they ok? I walked over to them and saw the two heroes I know now passed out in the tall grass. My heart raced a little when I saw Violet.

I helped her up I gave her directions and what to do. Then I met Hattie. Holy crap I slightly regret it, But she's fine now. Anyway, "Hey. I'm Hattie. I'm a nurse. I just got here. What's your name?" She asked me. I shook my head at first. I knew she was hitting on me. I wanted to bluff her but then decided to just come clean. "Ok, my name is Adam, and I am a guide for our Adventurers that are building our houses out that way. But I have a favor to ask of you," I gestured to Hattie and Dolbere and Philosir. "I have a crush on Violet, you'll know her when you meet her, and I don't want you to say anything to her...PLEEAASE!!" I pleaded. "Wait. You basically met her only two hours ago and you already have a crush on her?!" Dolbere asked. I nodded. "We will not say anything for your sake, Adam," Philosir concluded. I looked at Hattie and Dolbere. They agreed.

I got to know them better on the journey to the new houses. Dolbere's a dwarf who is a professional Demolitionist and Philosir's from India who's a professional dye crafter and trader. Hattie just heals people. We became good friends, but occasionally they want to kill me for my horrible jokes and my know-it-all attitude when it comes to Terraria. (I don't blame them).

I got to know Winter and Violet a little better. Violet grew to have a HUGE crush on me. Of course, I didn't realize it, but I tried to hide my blushing he best I could. I tried to act cool, but one time, it did NOT go as planned. (It involved a heavy stone brick, a hot Hellstone Forge, and a week's worth of pain. (I'll let you figure it out.) Hattie laughed before helping me.

Oh man. I almost forgot about when I told Violet I had a crush on her. When I said, "I need to tell you this before you go. I love you. Not as a friend, but more than that." I was literally screaming at myself because I felt like such an idiot. Then she died, I felt so bad for Winter that I couldn't even talk without making a complete ass of myself. Tyrone's face when she died though. I could tell he was in shock and felt horrible. He tried to cheer up Winter. I was helpless and pathetic. But then when she came back, I, again, made an ass of myself.