Chapter 14: Pain in the Ass

*Normal POV*

So yeah. I died and came back. Apparently Winter didn't know that when she defeated the Golem, four passive Lunatics spawned by the entrance to the temple. When she attacked them, thinking they were normal enemies, she spawned in the Lunatic Cultist. When she defeated the Lunatic Cultist, she summoned the Celestial Pillars and when we defeated those we summoned the Moon Lord. It's a confusing system, but it works.

Seth called me over to him about a week after I returned, and told me about my next target. "So, there are two bosses that you have not defeated yet, you know. Ocram and Duke Fishron." He said. I shrugged, waving my friends over. "Which one should we go after first?" I asked. Seth pondered, then brushed his hair out of his face. "Oooooooo, well. I'm not completely sure. Duke Fishron is more strict than Ocram, but there are a few things from Duke Fishron that'll help you with Ocram. But other than that it's up to you guys." Adam, Tyrone, Winter, and I all looked at each other. "Duke Fishron." We all agreed. I made Winter rummage to find her Truffle Worm. "It's got bait power of 666." She noted. Adam's eyes became wide with disbelief. "The number of the devil." He realized. I laughed. "Oh, shit this is going to be interesting." Tyrone tossed Winter her Terra Blade, I tossed Adam his Uzi, he tossed me my Pygmy Staff, and Winter tossed Tyrone his bag of Silver Bullets. I was slightly scared for this encounter, but some of the weapons from Duke Fishron will help us defeat Ocram quicker. I packed my rainbow gun and Terra Blade away and stood up. "Ya guys ready? I sure as hell am not." I cringed with a nervous smile. Winter did the same. "Saaaaaaaaaame." Adam and Tyrone looked at each other in confusion. I became sarcastic. "On a scale of one to ten, how not scared are you guys. Cause I sure as hell am scared out of my mind." "Agreed!" My friends croaked. I could tell that this was going to be really hard.

The beach was warm. I looked to adjacent islands with Easter island head on them. I was a little nervous, but I knew my friends would protect me as I would them. Winter's fishing rod glinted in the abrasive sun, as she hooked on the glowing blue truffle worm. "Are ya ready?" Winter smiled mischievously. We all nodded, and she cast her line. Before long, a large Aqua green fish pig hybrid exploded from the water. Tyrone didn't wait. The red sharanga drew back a chlorophyte arrow, pointed straight at the glossy monstrosity. It stuck in its hide as the rest of us used our weapons. Adam used his Star Wraith sword as Winter used her Meowmere. I used my twins staff and pimped out terra blade. We all battle cried and attacked our foe. The life of the mutant seemed to disappear quicker than you can say monster.

We crawled down a vein into a huge cave underground. The Duke Fishron weapons glinting in our inventory. Adam pulled out the suspicious looking skull and summoned Ocram. Minions swarmed around him as he roared in our faces. Swords and guns attacked as Ocram went into his second stage. One huge eye stood in the middle of his 'head' as he spat poison at us. Winter took one more slash through his body and he was killed. We all cheered, collected the drops, and went home.

This adventure was so fun, it was sad to see that it was done. I sat on top of our house and watched the sun rise as my friends sat down next to me. "Well, now what?" I asked fondly. Adam shrugged as Winter answered, "Well, you two could get married!" "Winter!" We all cried. I stared at her and she shrugged innocently. "You're blushing. You want to! I know it!" I shook my head and looked back at the sun. "Maybe we should prepare for the events. Like solar eclipse, Martian madness, or sandstorm, or Halloween?" Tyrone offered. Adam gave his two cents, "Maybe we should settle down and wait for those to happen." Winter nodded and leaned on me. Adam took my hand as Tyrone took Winters and Winter took mine. "Whatever we decided, I don't care as long as we are together," I said fondly. The sun peeked over the hilltops as we fell asleep on the roof.

THE END.