.PROLOGUE

00 | p r o l o g u e

The sun had set about an hour ago. The brunette Uchiha didn't bother turning on the lights; she just sat at the corner of her room lazily.

She glanced over at the center of the room, where her kunai and shuriken pouches were lying neglected. She had been awfully distracted while training today, so she had to call it a day and come back home early.

Nothing seemed right, no matter where she went.

She missed her normal life, back when her father was around. She also missed her cousin. Even if they weren't that close, she was still devastated by the fact that he had committed suicide. She didn't see the little ball of sunshine anymore. Her mood would instantly light up when she saw him, but she never could manage to go and see the young raven Uchiha anymore. She missed her childhood friend, the one she loved.

What would he do at this situation?

An unknown yet huge amount of time passed with the young female just sitting. She suddenly heard the door of her room sliding open. It made her jolt up as she saw a familiar figure making his way into the room. She stood up and walked towards him.

Before the female Uchiha could say anything, the male's beautiful Mangekyo Sharingans were activated. The female couldn't take her eyes away from his no matter how hard she tried. She suddenly collapsed into his arms, her mind slipping into a world what they would like to call a utopia.