Chapter 2

Stana's POV

Im still at the café enjoying my cappuccino with a little bit of foam at the top with a carmel drizzling. I'm nervous to keep shooting the engagement scene because I didn't know if I would cry or be happy. All I know is I wish that were happening to me. But something like that doesn't happen to people like me. All my fans think that I'm living the best life, but I'm not. I know I'm really blessed, but all the publicity I get, and all the events I have to appear gets overwhelming. And I feel like I don't have time for love, and everyone knows that relationships don't always go the best in Hollywood. And also Nathan could really get any woman he wanted, so why would he choose me? I feel like we are just dating to get more publicity for the show. Because we don't really act like "couple". I think I'm just going to call in and take the rest of the day off. I just need to go home and figure out how I'm going to get through this engagement scene.

Nathan's POV

So I guess I'm off for the day, Stana didn't show so everyone got off. I don't mind, something just didn't seem right that day while shooting the engagement scene. I feel like I should to talk to her and see how she feels about shooting the scene. It feels strange that I'm going to be proposing to her in about a month. I wonder how she is going to handle it. Because I feel like maybe were not ready for this big of a step. We barely get to have alone time together we are either too busy filming, or trying to get as much rest as we can. Whenever I try to set up a nice fancy date for us, something always seems to go wrong. I wish I had more times and ways I could show her how much I really love her. I feel like we never have time to show each other how much we really are in love. Sometimes I wonder why we are even a couple, I cant tell which part of our relationship is real, and which is fake.