Chapter 6

Stana's POV

Sometimes I really hate myself....I acted so stupid in front of Nathan last night. I was really trying to build my confidence up for when I went to see him, but nothing ever works out like I want it to. Now I'm really nervous to go on set. One of the things I love about being an actress, is that I can pretend to be someone else for a little while. And it's times like these when I need to escape from my life for a bit. We are shooting the scenes for when  I become an FBI agent. Its been pretty fun so far, and I havn't had to be with Nathan that much. As much as I miss him, I'm glad I don't have to face him quite yet after the incident we had at his house. Soon I plan on having him over as a make up date. Maybe I wont act as stupid when I'm in the comfort of my own home.

Nathan's POV

Stana and I aren't working together as much anymore, so it's kind of getting boring for me on set. I know I have other work I'm doing, but I just want to be with her. She always seems to know how to make me smile. I don't know how she does it, and I don't think she knows either. I just wish I could tell her exactly how I feel, but I get so nervous I guess when I think I'm about to tell her. I just hope we start working together again, because I just feel like I never get to see my love anymore.