Chapter 1

Stana Katic's POV

I just got done shooting a scene for Castle. Usually I would have my break with Nathan, but today I feel like I need to be alone.

Filming Castle has caused me to fall in love with Nathan. Living the life I am now, I didn't think I would ever have time for love. Well all that's changed now.

Even when we were first shooting Castle I felt like I was falling in love with him, even though my character wasn't.

When the job would get frustrating at times, Nathan always found a way to make me laugh. He keeps everyone awake and happy while filming.

He really acts just like his character on Castle. I'm sitting here at the café alone because we just got done shooting the "engagement" scene, and it felt so real.

The only thing is I don't think Nathan feels the same way about me. I mean I don't blame him, cause I'm sure he has never wanted to bother with love either, we both have busy lives.

Nathan Fillion's POV

We just got done filming for a while, and Stana just left like she was in a rush.

I thought that was unusual because we usually spend our break together. She has been acting kind of weird lately, it's starting to worry me.

She hasn't wanted to be around me that much, and that kind of makes me upset. I'm suppose to propose to her in about a month, but the way she is acting I'm  not so sure. I feel like she isn't in love with me like I am in love with her.

The reason why I'm waiting so long to propose is because we are in the process of filming the engagement scene, and I didn't want to propose so close to that because I wanted this to feel real, not us acting in front of cameras.

Stana and I have had very fun and unusual relationship, we say we've been dating the first time we laid eyes on each other. 

A lot of people don't take our relationship seriously because of the characters we play on Castle. Well we are about to start shooting again, but there is no sign of Stana.