Chapter 3

Stana's POV

I'm on my way to the set slowly because I'm still debating whether or not i want to show up or not. The only thing that's keeping me going is that I just dont want to let my co-starrs down.

I figured that I should just go and get this engagement scene over with because I don't want to drag out to long.

Nathan is probably mad or worried about me that I didn't show up, you can never really tell with him. He never seems to get mad or irritated really, he just seems happy all the time.

Today when we shoot the engagement scene together, every take we do I'm going to perform my best.

Because I want to pretend for a few minutes that something like this could actually happen to me. But hey you never know maybe when I'm like 60 I'll find the love of my life.

Nathan's POV

I'm sitting in my dressing room waiting for Stana to arrive, but something tells me she never will.

Our daily routine is we get here 20 mintues early and we enjoy our coughie and sugar covered donut holes, while just sitting together and having a nice chat.

This and our little breaks we get are about the only times we have a chance to talk alone.

Lately I have been thinking that aybe it's not time to propose so soon. Maybe the "relationship" we have right now wont work out while shooting Castle. 

We have a better relationship on set than we do offset, so maybe an engagement isn't the right thing right now.

I just wanted to take the chance to propose, cause who know what other man or woman we may come across and fall in love with.

It's just at the moment I am in love with her, but things can change, in the world we live in things always change.