.3

"so jeremy," a girl in a leather jacket started, "i'm chloe and this is my girlfriend brooke." chloe wrapped her arm around brooke, smiling at jeremy, "you got a problem with that?"

jeremy shook his head, "no no, i'm bi. it's all cool." brooke's face lit up.

"oh cool! rich is bi too and jenna is ace aro." chloe smiled, "you got your eyes on someone?" jeremy blushed, looking at michael who had his headphones on a couple of feet behind them.

"umm," he took one look at michael, "yeah. michael." the two girls squealed.

"HE HAS A THING FOR YOU TOO!" brooke said loudly. so loudly michael took off his headphones and looked their way. jeremy blushed like a maniac. could he actually like me?

"hmm? did you say something?" michael asked, looking at the three of them. chloe was about to say something when jeremy cut in.

"NOthing! i-i was just talking about, um, about you guys coming to my house later! yeah! we can order pizza a-and play video games. i have the new apocalypse of the damned, and i need someone to help me with level nine." jeremy looked back at brooke and chloe, who looked a bit confused.

"yeah!" brooke started, "we'll definitely be there. you should come too, michael! it'll be fun!"

"well i'm coming if there's apocalypse of the damned," rich said, hopping over from the back of the couch, trotting over to where they were sitting.

jeremy felt his hands twitch, this happens when he's nervous. "so mikey, we're all coming," jenna said, plopping down on a chair next to michael. "are you?"

michael took a second to ponder his choices. if his dad going out he stayed out late, he might get hit. but he really likes jeremy, plus he could just sneak back in. he might be pushing his limits slightly, but it was a risk he had to take.

"i'll go, but i'll need a ride," michael said, slouching back slightly. "jenna?"

"i got you bro," jenna huffed out, jokingly annoyed. "as long as you don't mind the stench of weed in my car, we're good."

michael let a laugh float out of his mouth, the sound made jeremy melt. "jenna, two things. one, have you smelled my jacket? it smells like i bathed in snoop dogg." jeremy had never thought this, he thought he had smelled like the human embodiment of lust, like a run down bar out in the middle of nowhere, where you could relax and sip your drink quietly and think about life. the group chuckled while jeremy fantasized about the boy. "and two, i've been in your car. we've smoked weed in your car together!"

"so looks like we're all in. jer, anyone you wanna invite?" brooke asked him. "any certain boy that drives you everyday in the morning?" her eyebrows moved up and down with every syllable. rich blushed and hid his face in his hoodie.

"brooke," rich whined, "don't tell the kid he's practically his best friend!" brooke and chloe chuckled.

"wh-what? did i do something wrong?" jeremy asked anxiously. michael placed a hand on jeremy's shoulder, reassuring him everything was okay. jeremy eased into the touch.

"look jer, my boy rich here has had a thing for your boy jake for like, ever. you gonna invite him to your house or not?" michael said bluntly, scooting closer to jeremy.

"oh!" jeremy made a cute noise, making michael internally awe. "sure! if it's for you rich yeah, i'll invite him!"

rich blushed just thinking about jake. "yes! thanks jer, you're the best!" there were murmurs of agreement and smiled thrown about. jeremy beamed, and it made michael proud.

"okay! let's get back to the room before we get caught!" jenna said, getting everyone up and out of the library, "detentions almost over guys!"

the group sat down in their respective places and attempted to look busy. "OKAY!" the detention director said, busting into the room. "go home so i can too. i really want to have a nice wine, bathe with some nice salts, and cry until i am numb."

michael chuckled and motioned for jeremy to join him, jeremy following michael out of the room. "that was fun, but the real fun starts now!" brooke said, popping her gum and wrapping her arms around jeremy and michael, separating the two boys. michael and jeremy chuckled, letting their hands fall down.

their hands slowly inched up back to where they could touch, not knowing the other was doing it, just hoping they would. michael's hand was the first to touch jeremy's, and he hesitated slightly, pulling back an inch or two. but jeremy took action and moved back toward michael, lacing their fingers tightly. they leaned across brooke and smiled at each other, both boys blushing.

"you ready hun?" chloe asked, putting her arm out for brooke. brooke nodded perkily and grabbed chloe, leaving the other two boys behind. michael and jeremy's hands dropped, still laced. neither of them had a plan to release the other, not until they were ripped apart.

"where do you live jeremy?" rich asked, not looking up from his phone.

"um, a mile from here, down the block and to the right. first house with the blue mailbox." jeremy squeezed michael's hand before letting go to drive with rich.

"i'll see you in a minute!"

//
okay you guys the support i have gotten on this story makes me feel so happy and good and i just want to thank you all for being so awesome and commenting and voting and reading y'all are just really cool okay i'll release you now go read better fics than mine. love you guys!
-author chan