Chapter 7: Feliciano

"Please come to the bakery with us Ludwig! I'm sure Gilbert and Matthew would love to come along and I want to introduce you to my brother! Lovino will absolutely love you!" I say loudly after group has ended, grabbing his arm lightly.

He doesn't say anything for a while, making me worry a bit."H-How many people are normally i-in the bakery?" I think for a moment, trying to remember the time of day and day of the week, "well...at this time maybe...half full? Not crazy busy or loud, unless it's us, I think everyone is coming today! Lukas, he's a friend of ours, called and said the 7 of them will be coming after group so I can introduce you to everyone! You'll really get along with Berwald, you're both tall and quiet but you both have a soft spot too! Oh!" I giggle, "sorry, I'm being loud I know, not to mention talking way too much."

He doesn't reply for a moment, then he softly chuckles. "I-I'll ask Matthew, Gilbert said w-we would get something to eat after, s-so maybe we could stay for a bit." I smile, "yay! Alfred is driving me there, so you guys can just meet us okay? It's called 'Italian Brothers Bakery', I'm sure you can find the address online."

"Ludwig? Gilbert is here, you ready to go?" I hear Matthew ask, "um, c-could we go eat at F-Feli's bakery? He and his brother run in." I hear someone chuckle, it must be Matthew since it doesn't sound like Ludwig.

"You mean Lovino? I haven't seen him in awhile, my doctors appointments have stopped us interacting as much sadly, I would love to see him." I blink, "wait...you're friends with my brother! Oh Lovi talks about you all the time Matthew! I-I can't believe I didn't realize!" He chuckles, "don't worry about it Feli, happens more than I would like to emit, and sure Lud, we can go, let's just go tell Gilbert okay?"

"Okay Matthew, just come t-tell me." I don't hear Matthew reply so he must have nodded. "So Ludwig, where do you live?" I ask, hoping it doesn't bother him. He stays silent.

'Oh gosh, I hope I didn't cross a line!'

"I'm sorry if-" "u-um, about 30 minutes away? It's a really n-non-populated town, I live pretty far from other people." I sigh in wonder, "that sounds so cool, living away from other people, of course I would miss Lovi and Toni, plus all my friends, but it would be nice. Do you think I could visit you one day?"

"S-Sure Feli, I haven't h-had a visitor other than Gil-Gilbert and Matthew in a long time." I can hear the smile in his voice, I smile. "Awesome! I can't wait to meet all of your dogs, of course I've already met Alaric, he's here right?" "Yeah he's here, y-you wanna pet him?" My smile grows, "can I? I won't distract him or anything?" Ludwig gently takes my hand, "crouch down a bit, and no, I-I'm pretty sable right now."

Alaric's fur is soft and long, I run my hands through it with a soft smile. "He's soft," I say, standing. "You must take good care of him for him to be that soft." He chuckles a bit, "I guess so." Although I can almost swear I hear him whisper, "at least better than I take care of myself," under his breath.

"Gilbert said it would be fun to see everyone so I guess we're going." I smile, "yay! I'll see you soon okay Ludwig? If I'm not there when you arrive I'm sure Gilbert or Matthew can point you over to where everyone is, since they know everyone, or at least I know Gilbert does."

Ludwig drops my hand, it automatically goes cold. "O-Okay Feli, I'll see you there." I nod, listening to him walk away.

"Hey Feli ready to go?" I nod, turning to the direction of Alfred's voice. As we walk towards his car, I begin to wonder about something.

"Alfred?" I say when I buckle myself in the car, "yeah?" He answers, turning the car on. "You're Matthew's twin right?" He doesn't answer, I feel us backing out of the parking space. "Yes?" He questions, "and Matthew is getting married to Gilbert? Ludwig's brother?" I ask, "yes...what are you getting at Feli?"