Chapter 1

Growing up i never wanted for nothing and always had the best regardless of what happened in my past such as being thrown onto a door step by my biological parents and watching them drive away through my small light brown eyes.
Luckily, being left on the door step lead to my new parents who took me and raised me like i was their own. However they did have their flaws as i got to my teenage years and they are overly protective of me. Somehow i dont blame them considering their luck with childeren hasn't gone how they would have planned so they look to me as a 'miricale from god'. But today wasn't such a miracle for me because it was the first day back at school from winter break...

*******
BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh five more minutes" Id groan in my sleep with dribble hanging from my lips and slowly dropping onto my pillow.

I then suddenly woke up realising what today was.  "Shit!"

I slammed the button down on the alarm clock then rushed around my bedroom looking through my closet for something to wear, I pulled out a dress a little bit above the knee and checked myself out in the mirror.

"Perfect!" Id smile at my reflection before heading towards the bedroom door.

"Erm not so fast!" Said my mom walking into my room with my dad following closely behind.

"Your not going anywhere dressed in that!" My dad said in a stern voice as both my parents looked me up and down.

"Oh come on!" I groaned. "I'm gonna be late."

"Change into something more appropriate for me honey?" Said my mom in a soft tone.

"Fine!"

My mom smiled as she playfully pushed my dad out the doorway and shut the door behind them both.

As soon as they left i rushed to take my current clothes off and change into a bright yellow dress that hit below the knee and a cardigan that matches.

"Ugh" Id moan taking a quick glance in the mirror then rushing down the stairs.

"Look at our little miracle Jen" Said my dad waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me.

Id let out an awkward smile.

"See you look much more presentable" My mom added.

"Yeah, can we go now please?" Id ask politely.

"Of course but aren't you having anything to eat before we go?" She asked.

"Erm.. I'll eat at school" I said making up a lie.

"Okay then!" She smiled before giving my dad a kiss.

I then followed her as my dad kissed my cheek before i left for school.

*******
Every day my mom would park right outside of school because she was worried incase something would happen to me if she parked down the road. I know insanity but i guess its just what i have to live with until i officially turn 18.

"Okay this is you hun" My mom said, smiling.

"I guess it is" I said.

She gave me a kiss on both cheeks and as always would leave a bright pink lipstick stain.

I then got out the car and waved at her before entering the building.

"Hey girl" Said a girl with bright blue hair approaching me with her two sheep following behind.

This girl was my bestfriend Kate she's always been their for me through my good and bad times but the one thing she doesn't know is that i kissed her boyfriend James at a party not so long back and i haven't had the guts to tell her yet.

"Hey Kate" I said, smiling.

"Ew why are we even standing here speaking to this loser, Kate" Danielle said, giving me the most dirtiest look going.

"And whats that on her cheeks" Staci laughed.

Danielle and Staci are also Kate's friends aswell as me and even though we hated one another i had to at least try to be friends with them for Kate's sake.

"Girls, be nice" Said Kate.

I'd quickly rub the lipstick from my two cheeks in embarrassment.

"So we are all going to club Prada tonight you should totally join us"

"Thats if mommy and daddy will even let her stay out till after 10" Danielle added to Kate's invite.

"They will wont they Supriya?" Asked Kate.

"Uhh.. Y-yeah course they will" I lied.

"Great we'll pick you up at 11" Said Kate, smiling.

"Um isn't that a little late?" I contributed.

"See, i knew it was too good to be true" Laughed Staci.

"I'll be there" I said.

"Guess we'll believe it when we see it Montgomary" Said Danielle before snapping her fingers and beginning to walk with Staci by her side basically on a leash.

"I'll see you tonight okay" Said Kate before rushing to catch up with the others.

"Yeah.. See you tonight.."