Chapter 5

I watched as the door went from closed to now completely open and standing in the door way was...

"Kyle?" I said, puzzled.

"Supriya you're the girl?" He said, also puzzled.

"What are you doing here Ky?" I asked.

"I-i" He stuttered.

"Infact what happened to making out with Staci in the club?" I said, sarcastically.

"Listen, it wasn't what it looked like"

"Well it looked like you lied telling me you was in Miami on a family vacation when really you were in a club sticking your tounge down Staci's slaggy throat"

I huffed at the thought of seeing them together but at the moment i had bigger fish to fry.

"Scrap that." I said, rolling my eyes. "Where even am i?"

"Your at a warehouse.."

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"There is no time to talk" He said, changing the subject. "Liam wants to see you in his office."

"Oh no no no" I said. "You're not seriously considering taking me to that killer are you?"

"Supriya you and me have no choice so you either go or ill have to make you and we both know i would hate to do that."

I rubbed the back off my neck.

"Fine, but promise me you'll stay by my side at all times" I said.

"Promise."

He put his arm over my shoulder and gave me a quick side hug before taking me to Liam's office.

"Here she is!" Said Liam moments after me walking through the door.

I stayed silent.

"You can leave now Kyle"

I looked at Kyle in hope that he would stay.

"What do you need to tell Supriya but not me?" He asked.

"Oh little brother, you have so much to learn starting with when i tell you to do something you do it. Now go." Said Liam with a look on his face that could kill.

Little brother? Kyle and Liam are related?

Kyle brushed his hand against mine as a signal to say you'll be okay and left without another word.

"So here's the problem" Liam began. "You and i shared an eventful evening to which i left and was hoping you wouldn't follow, Am i correct?"

I nodded.

"Am i correct" He repeatd himself but louder this time

"Yes."

"Yes?" He said begining to laugh. "I think you need to be taught some manners little girl."

He stepped forward and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close.

I failed to breath for air as being so close to him made me somewhat vunerable.

To my supprise he picks me up and shoves me onto his desk.

We shared eye contact for a minute or two before his eyes catch attention to his hand slowly sliding up my leg.

His hands tickled the further they went up and finally hit the jack pot.

He started slow and began to speed up.