Chapter 7

The next morning i woke up after a supprisingly good sleep.

I remembered that today was my first day back at school for a while and i had no clue on what to tell Kate about my dissaperance.

"Morning!" Kyle walked in with a cheery smile on his face.

"You seem happy." I said, smiling.

"I am thats why."

I smiled.

"Well its time for me to go in the shower and get ready for school." I said, getting up.

"By the way you don't officially have clothes at the moment so Kelly's will have to do" He said. "But we'll go shopping after school and get you some clothes of your own"

I ran over stood on my tip toes and gave Kyle a kiss on the cheek before heading into the bathroom for a shower.

Not long after i had finished in the shower and made my way towards the bedroom where Kyle was still standing.

"Haven't you got something better to do?" I asked, giggling.

"I guess but i'd much rather see you standing in the bedroom with a towel on." He grined.

"Get out!" I said, grinning along with him.

"Hey its nothing i havent seen before." He said, giving me a playful look before leaving.

"Jerk!" I shouted as he left the room.

Anywhere we are Kyle always seemed to let off a good vibe and could always put me in a good mood, However i felt guilty at the fact he still didn't know about Liam and I.

******
Moments later i found a red tie top that would expose my belly and a pair of black jeans from out of Kellys wardrobe.

For a girl that dresses in mostly black this isn't as bad as a thought even if it isn't something id usually wear as my mom would always like me to dress in girly things such as bright yellow flower dresses.

"You ready?" Asked Ky.

"Guess so."

We walked out the apartment and got into the car.

*****
As we approached school Kyle stopped outside before parking onto the car park.
"How you feeling?"

"Nervous." I exclaimed. "Like im about to puke."

"You'll be fine as long as you've got your story straight." He said.

"I was at the club, i felt sick so i decided to go on a walk and before i knew it i was miles away from home so i stayed at a relatives who lived close by for a few days before returning back to reality of life.

"Thats my girl." He said letting out a small smile.

I smiled back even though my belly was doing flips at the thought of seeing Kate after what feels like so long.

Kyle then pulled up on the car park and we both got out.

It was time to face the music...

****
Kyle and I stood in the hallway with crowds of students rushing to get to their destination; whether that be the lockers, class, toilets or smoking area i don't know.

I stayed close to Kyle as we made our way over to my locker.

"Any sign of Kate yet?" He asked.

"Not yet." I said.

"Feel good to be back?"

"Kyle not trying to be rude but i'm not in the mood to talk right now." I rudely interupted him.

"Listen i know this is hard for you and if it was up to me you would be going home after school and seeing your parents." He explained.

"But it's not up to you though is it." I scowled.

"Meet me back here at lunch okay." He said, grabbing hold of my hand.

I looked down before looking back up and making eye contact with him.

"See you then" I said.

As Kyle left i began sorting my things in and out of my locker, When everything was eventually back to a new normal i made my way to class.

From my locker to the classroom there was no sign of Kate or anyone else for that matter which to my relif was a good thing.  However i did see James, Kates creepy but hot boyfriend.

"Well well well look who decided to turn up to school." He said with a weird smirk on his face. "Does Kate know your back?"

"No, i haven't seen her yet." I replied.

"I see." He said, stepping closer to me.

I of course stepped back everytime he did this as with James you never know what could happen next.

"I'm glad your back shortcake, i was starting to miss that pretty face of yours" He grinned.

"You have to stop this." I said.

"Stop what?"

"This. Kate will catch onto something if you continue the way you are." I explained.

He began laughing before he pushed me up against the lockers and whispered in my ear. "She wont ever know that i found out your a good kisser shortcake don't worry about that."

I stood still in shock before he began backing away from me and walking down the hall.

I let out a deep breath as he fled.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath then suddenly making a detour from class and outside for some fresh air as i was beginning to feel nauseous.

I sat on some steps on the school building contemplating on how my life had changed dramatically these past few weeks: Getting drunk, Partying past curfew, Losing my virginity to a stranger who just so happens to be a killer, Wearing whatever i wanted, Liam, Jason and Staci, Drugs and Gangs... But the one thing that hit me the most is the thought of never seeing my parents again.