Chapter 3

"..sure" I said.

At this moment in time i needed anything that would numb me from the pain of seeing Kyle with Staci.

The man sat next to me right after he ordered us both a whiskey.

"I'm Liam by the way"

"Supriya" I smiled.

"So rough night?" He said.

"You could say that"

"Well heres to shit times" He said, lifting up his glass.

"To shit times" I said, lifting up mine and shotting it back.

The drinks kept rolling in and the man seemed to get sweeter and sweeter every drink and at this moment in time i didn't care that i was talking to a stranger in the club or i was taking free drinks from him because the pain was finally gone.. For now.

"Hey why don't we get out of here" He said, with a small smirk on his face.

Id look at him before biting my lip.

"Lets go!" I said.

He grabbed my hand and lead me out back.

He then violently pushed my up against the wall and began kissing me.

He was a good kisser and was clearly a man who knew what he was doing.

He swiftly moved his kiss down to my neck where he would slowly put his hand futher and futher up my thigh and finally into my pants.

I let out a slight groan.

He stopped kissing my neck for a second or two and looked at me with the biggest smirk on his face.

He then turned me around and pushed the front of my body up against the wall where he would begin kissing the back of my neck and unzipping the back of my dress.

"Can i--"

"Shh" He said, quickly pulling my dress down leaving me in my underwear.

He then grabbed me with his muscular hands and put my hands on his belt where i would unbuckle it and quickly take it off.

I then pull his trousers down, he would then begin to smirk again.

He took his top off and i began kissing down his body and eventually got to his waist line.

He then grabbed my chin to look up at him.

"Lie down" He said in a manly voice.

I did as i was told.

He pulled his white calvin klein boxers down that matched his tanned complexion and viciusoly pulled my pants down with his teeth.

I began to become more nervous as it was my first time but i felt warm inside that i was going to be giving it up to him whether he was a stranger or not.

He began pouding slow at first but gradually i became more comfortable and he got faster and faster.

"Fuck.." He whispered under his breath.

I groaned a little too.

Finally the moment of magic had died down and he began to dress himself once again.

I got up and did the same.

"I enjoyed it" He said, smirking.

I looked up giving him a sheepish smile.

"Thanks" He said before leaving through the back door.

Thanks?!? Thanks is all i get after that and you just get up and leave.

I know i shouldnt follow him but i have to know more about him.

I ran out the back door into a dark alley after him.

"Yeah i said i'll sort it"

"Its Liam" I whispered to myself. "But who's he talking to"

"Don't disrespect me i'm your master remember that" He shouted. "I could have you gone in a second"

"Just like i could habe you gone in a second" Said a man that i emerged from the darkness.

Liam shoved the phone into his pocket and began to laugh.

"Blue hounds, of course" He said. "And what do i owe the pleasure"

"I've came here to kill you" The man said pulling out a gun but to my supprise Liam does the exact same at the same time.

Without fear Liam pulls the trigger and the mystery man from the "Blue hounds" drops to the floor.

Scared i try to turn back but instead i fall into the bins beside me which catches Liams attention.

What will happen now Liam has caught you?
How will you get over what you just saw?

Find out in the next chapter