Chapter 2

After a long day at school and my parents actually allowing Kate to drop me home i got in with excitment to ask them if i could go tonight.

"Mom, Dad?" I called. "Can i speak to you both in the living room?"

They both came rushing in and stood at attention to hear what i was going to say next.

I know that the gathering is a bit extra but this is what its like living with parents like mine.

"So Kate was wondering if i could go to the night club in town tonight called Prada." i said.

"No Supriya!" Said my dad straight away. "There will be underage drinking and boys its not happening!"

My face began to drop, i knew this would be their answer but somehow i thought just this once they would let me do something other then stay at home doing homework.

"Supriya we did not raise you to go out clubbing and drinking and up to who knows what" My mom added.

I began to feel anger inside of me and all of a sudden it just burst.

"NO YOU JUST RAISED ME TO BE A STUPID LITTLE PRINCESS THAT STAYS IN THE HOUSE ALL THE TIME DOING WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO BUT GUESS WHAT IM DONE WITH THAT I WANT A LIFE IM SEVERNTEEN YEARS OLD FOR GOD SAKE!"

"Supriya! Don't use the gods name in vein" My dad said.

"And who you think you are raising your voice like that to us, you're not going and thats final" Shouted my mom but not as loudly as me.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN, I NEVER CHOSE TO HAVE THIS LIFE TO BE KEPT CAPTIVE LIKE THIS ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR DAUGHTER DIED AND YOU FAILED TO CONCIVE ANY MORE CHILDREN"

My dad began to raise his voice as my mim began to cry. "THATS IT GET UP TO YOUR ROOM NOW AND DON'T YOU COME BACK DOWN UNTIL WE TELL YOU TO YOUNG LADY"

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" I shouted running up the stairs faster each step.

I slammed my bedroom door open and began to pack a small bag of clothes.

My hearing began to deafen as my anger blocked everything out, I was hurt and tired of trying to be heard.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Shouted my dad.

I turned around to face him. "IM LEAVING AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK"

"AND DO YOU THINK YOUR MOTHER AND I ARE GOING TO LET YOU LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT?"

I noticed he was blocking the door way so it was either i barged past him and hope for the best or jump out the window near by.

I decided to barge past him and luckily he shoved and before i knew it i was out the front door and into freedom.

I let out a small smile before returning back to neutral.

"What the fuck do i do now?" I asked myself.

*******
Kate's P.OV

My phone began to light up which distracted me from mine and James' make out session.

"Hold on babe" I'd say pushing him off me and grabbing my phone to answer.

Kate- Hello?
Supriya- Kate, where are you?
Kate: Supriya hey, im at home
Supriya: I'm coming to your house, i've ran away from home
Kate: Okay girl, James is here too
Supriya: Okay see you soon
Kate: Bye

"Who was that?" Asked James.

"Supriya she's coming over"'

"Ohh okay" He said.