SNEAK-PEEK-1

Teenage life is happiest days as well as not so happy days of life. As people say some days are bitter some days are sweet.

Well, that's the same in case of me but my life is a little extra spicy than yours.

I am Thomas Skyler White, too smart to be ignored, popular for my flashy parties and nightlife publicity. Handsome is what girls call me and what ever I want I get at the snap of my fingers. Nothing in this world bothers me, not even my parent's rants and that's the reason when I was thrown into a boarding school it didn't bother me either.

Everything was Perfect until two certain girls barged into my life and my life turned upside down in the wildest way imaginable.

One constantly worries my mind and other never leaves my heart and that's when things went wrong because me ,'Thomas Skyler White' started to bother and for the first time in my life, my heart and brain refused to work together, all because of  two certain girls barged in to my life.

Elis and Emy.

One is too sweet and other is too hot, and its for you to figure out who is what. Be the spectators of Days of My High School, to know how days were, when school itself was no less than torture.

******************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: Copy of my works is strictly prohibited. I don't tolerate it.

Meet you guys soon...

I will start this on 23 rd. march 2019.

Regards

Tom.