SCARES! THRILLS AND A GIRL-PART1

TRAVIS TREVOR BROWN:

"Let's be serious just this once Tom" I stated.

Last week when we were passing by the downtown, we heard the news about this abandoned house from the locals living there. We just brushed off the rumors thinking that ghosts no longer exist, even Tom agreed to it. I thought its good that it slipped from Tom's mind for a while but looks like he is persistent to solve the mystery of that abandoned house.

That's okay and I am not against it but right now saving that girl should be our priority, not some adventure.

"And what made you think I am not so serious about it, at least I am not like this Dexter you know" Tom pointed towards Dexter who was busy uploading the story of his missing sister on social media.

"Guys, stop whatever you are doing?" I snatched Dexter's mobile.

"Trevor has gone nuts" Eric mutters to himself.

"Well now we have only one option that is, go there and save the girl," Tom said.

"But that could be risky Tom, one wrong move and the girl is gone," I said.

"It is better than arguing here," Dexter said.

"See kiddos, no trouble on my name" Eric snapped.

"Sorry Ric, can't guarantee you that" Tom replied.

"Okay, saving the girl it is then?" I sighed.

"You are bringing your Duke with you right?" I asked.

"Of 'course not, we all will take Eric's Cherokee with us," Tom said.

"And who exactly is going to drive?" Eric countered.

"You Eric, what do you expect? I know that I am a better driver than you but I can't fight goons and drive at the same time. I am not my cousin, you know." Tom shrugged.

Tom don't ever bring your cousin into this! Ever. If only Bruce is here...

It would be a nightmare! We are better off with you Tom; we don't want that extravagant version of you.

"You brats, are not better than me and no way I am letting you guys take my jeep" Eric is mad at us.

"No choice Eric, its either you drive us there or Tom will drive your Cherokee" I smirked.

"Now I don't have a choice, don't I?" Eric raised his eyebrows.

I nodded.

"Let's go then," Dexter said.

All this time we were having a heated argument with Eric, Dexter was filming it live for his you-tube fans.

Indeed no one will have a brother like him.

"Actually no one should have a brother like him" Tom corrected my thoughts.

How does he do that?

...

ABANDONED HOUSE – DOWNTOWN AREA:

"Are you sure they are in? this seems so secluded" I said.

Tom nodded in reply.

As we explored the house, we figured out this was unused for years and might have many dead animals in it.

"This pungent smell is making me anxious, see guys we are in a haunted house, I can't even believe it. If you are liking the video so far, please hit a like and comment" Dexter whispered.

Such a spoiled brat!

"Dexter stop filming it could be dangerous," Tom said.

Here we have another one!

Wait did Tom use the word dangerous?

"Omg! Dext-"

Before I could warn Dexter, Tom took Dexter's I-pad and threw it away. I think this guy and his cousin have some attitude issues.

"Hey- "Before Dexter could shout my cousin Eric placed his hand to shush him out.

We could hear some muffled noise.

It's probably coming from the next room.

Tom placed his ear on the floor and pointed out that it is from the basement.

'Is the girl here?' I signed  Tom.

'Can't say, but someone is here and needs to be rescued' Tom signed me back.

As we were conveying our plan in sign language, we heard a cry which gave us goosebumps.

TO BE CONTINUED...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE.COMMENT. SHARE if you liked the plot. Happy Reading.

-Tom