Chapter 1

3 months earlier

"Huh, I wonder if this dart made him go nuts!" said Chase. Chase checked on the other pups and they were fine, but Rocky had a sprained paw. "You good Rocky?" said Zuma. "Yeah, I'm good, just a sprain." said Rocky. "Hey Chase, what's that in your paw?" said Rubble. "When Ryder was about to kill me, I noticed this dart in his neck, so I pulled it out and he went to sleep." said Chase. "That's weird! Why would a dart knock somebody out?" said Zuma. "I don't know! Hey Chase, can I see that dart for a moment?" said Rocky. "Sure!" said Chase as he handed him the dart.

  "Hmmm, it's got a symbol of a knife with a skull on the handle, I've never seen that symbol before!" said Rocky. "Maybe it's a type of gang that Ryder is part of." said Skye. "Maybe, but I don't know for sure!" said Rocky. Then all the pups heard an explosion and Ryder was gone. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" said Rubble frightened. "Let's check it out!" said Chase. "Pups, Ryder's gone!" said Skye. "That doesn't make any sense! Ryder was just here a minute ago and we didn't even hear any footsteps, so how in the world could he just disappear like that?!" said Zuma.  "I don't know Zuma, but that's what we're going to find out!" said Chase.

   Short chapter, I know! I hope you understand, because it was around 2:30 AM when I got home and I wrote the prologue yesterday, and it took a while to write chapter 1 and answer your comments because I was tired as fuck last night. Hope you understand, next chapter will be in September!

JUST KIDDING! Next chapter will be later today, I promise!

PEACE OUT!! ✌️