Chapter 10

Chase was heading to the lookout, and hi eyes were still brighter than before. "The gang wants the pups dead, then they'll get their wish!" said Chase. Skye and the pups were inside, watching TV, still sad after what happened to Chase. "Pups, please tell me I'm not the only one who is seeing this right now!" said Rubble. "What do you see Rubble?" said Skye. "I see Chase outside, only he doesn't have a good look on his face." said Rubble. "WHAT?!!" said the pups as they ran out the door, heading towards Chase, but he growled at them.

"Chase?" said Skye. Chase just growled again and snapped at them. "Chase, what is wrong with you?!" said Rocky. "Ryder straightened me up, he told me some things, and now it feels so damn good to be bad!" said Chase as his eyes shined. Skye noticed his eyes shining, and she told the pups that his eyes shined. "They must've done something to Chase when they captured him!" said Rocky. "Well we've got to get Chase to snap out of it somehow!" said Zuma. Chase then pounced at the pups, but missed, Rubble and Zuma tried to hold him down, but couldn't, he was just too strong for them.

Rocky and Skye tried to help, and with all four of the pups on top of him, they thought he couldn't get out of this, but they were sorely mistaken. Chase powered all of them off of him, and he was not happy this time. "You pups really are pathetic!" said Chase as he attacked the pups, Skye went to go get something out of her pup house, but the pups couldn't fight back any longer. Chase was hammering down on Rubble, and Rocky tried pulling him off, but was met with a roundhouse kick instead. Chase then started hammering down on Rocky, and as Chase brought out his claws and was about to kill Rocky, he was hit with a mirror.

Skye hit her own boyfriend with her mirror, but that didn't even stun Chase, it just made him more mad, and he focused his attention on Skye and started growling. "Chase, I know you're in there somewhere, please fight this Chase! Please Chase!!!" said Skye but Chase continued to walk slowly at Skye, but Zuma leaped on his back, trying to hold him back, but Chase threw him in front of him and speared him down. Zuma, Rubble, and Rocky were hurt, they couldn't do anything. Chase finally got so close to Skye, he brought his claws out and was about to kill her until she put her paws around his neck and kissed him, hoping that would get him out of the mind control, and it did.

Chase's eyes went back to normal and he put his paws around Skye's back and they kissed again.