Chapter 3

The pups headed out to find Mr Porter and find out why he would do this but they ran into the Kit-Tastrophe Krew. "*sigh* What do you kittens want?!" said Chase. "We're here to challenge you all!" said Cat Skye. "Now is not the time, we're busy!" said Rubble. "Aw, are you pups scared, going to run back to your precious little Ryder!" said Cat Rocky. "We don't need Ryder anymore! He turned his back on us!!" said Chase getting furious. "Too bad so sad! I'm surprised that he didn't turn his back on you years ago!" said Cat Rubble.

"You know what, you want a challenge?! You got a challenge!" said Zuma. "Good! And the challenge is a rap contest!" said Cat Chase. "A rap contest? We're busy trying to find out what's going on with Adventure Bay, and you challenge us to a rap contest?!" said Skye. "That's right! So who's the pup that's going to get destroyed by me in the rap contest?!" said Cat Chase. "We've know just the pup that you'll face and he is going to destroy you... Chase!" said Rocky. Chase's eyes bulged and look at the pups like are you crazy. "Rocky, I haven't rapped for a long time and I only do it when there's nothing to do. Besides, I'm not that good!" said Chase. "Chase, you're amazing at rapping! We've all heard you and you are amazing at it Chase, you should do it, none of us can sing as fast as you, come on Chase, you got this!" said Rocky. Chase was about to say no, but when he saw Skye give him the puppy eyes, he accepted the challenge.

   "Chase prepare to get humiliated!" said Cat Chase as the other kittens cheered him on. Cat Skye played the stereo and Cat Chase rapped this song...

The song finished and the kittens were cheering and clapping because they knew that Chase had lost. The pups looked worried if Chase should even try but Chase pressed a button on the stereo and Chase rapped this song...

  The pups cheered Chase on and Skye licked his cheek.

   Who do you guys think won? Tell me in the comments and I'll write who you guys think the winner is in the next chapter tonight! PEACE OUT!! ✌️