Chapter 11

After Chase and Skye broke the kiss, Rocky thought Chase was attacking Skye, so he took a piece of the glass from the mirror and put it through Chase's back. Chase screamed in agony and Skye was both sad and mad. "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" said Skye. "He was attacking you! We have to find a way to make him snap out of it!" said Rocky. "He was back to normal, now you injured him!" said Skye. Rocky feels sorry for what he did and tried to apologize, but Skye wouldn't hear it.

She walks over to Chase and tries to make him calm down. "Shhh! Shhhh! Calm down Chase, I'm gonna get it out of your back, ok?" said Skye calmly as she pulled the glass out of his back and he screamed so loud, it woke up Rubble and Zuma. "Chase, you're ok!" said Rubble. Rocky walked over to all of them, and Chase and Skye were not happy. "Chase, I'm really sor-" "SO YOU'RE STABBING US IN THE BACK TOO?!!" said Chase. "NO! I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL UNDER THEIR MIND CONTROL!!" said Rocky. "WOULD I BE UNDER THEIR MIND CONTROL IF I WAS KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND?!!" said Chase.

"IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOU CHASE!! AND THEY DON'T TRUST YOU EITHER!!" said Rocky pointing at the pups. Chase looked at the pups except for Skye. "Is that true?!" said Chase. "Um, well, uh, it's kinda true!" said Rubble and Zuma. "So it's true! You don't trust me anymore! Well then why am I leading pups that don't even trust me?!!" said Chase. "Chase, that's not what we mea-" "SAVE IT RUBBLE!! Since you all don't trust me anymore, then you don't have to worry about me anymore... BECAUSE I QUIT!!"

The End?