Chapter 8

The gang headed back to the cell and Chase was wearing one of the jackets with the symbol on it. "Chase, what are you wearing?" said Rocky. "SHUT UP!" screamed Chase which made the pups shocked. "What?!" said Rocky. "I said shut up! How did I end up leading a pathetic pack of pups that aren't even close to my level?!" said Chase. All the pups were hurt after hearing that and Goodway told Chase to kill the pups and Chase nodded and headed to the cell. "Remember our wager Chase!" said Goodway. Chase stepped in the cell and growled at the pups, but then he winked at them and he leaped at Goodway knocking her down.

  Chase then went after Jake, then Carlos. Francois, Captain Turbot, and Mr Porter ran at each other and knocked themselves out. Ryder and Katie were left and they surrounded Chase. "Just give up Chase, don't try playing hero!" said Katie. "Remember the wager Chase, or we'll kill you!" said Ryder. "Then you'll just have to kill me then, because you can take your wager and you can shove it!" said Chase. Ryder and Katie pulled out knives and and all the pups then helped Chase out.

  All the pups growled and Ryder and Katie decided to back up and help everyone up and retreat. "This isn't over pups!" said Ryder. "Well let me tell you something Ryder, the next time you have a chance to take me down, you better not hesitate! Because I sure as hell won't hesitate to put you in your place!" said Chase as the gang retreated.