Chapter 5

The pups all headed to Jake's Mountain first to find Everest first. When they finally got there, they saw the cabin destroyed on the inside, and Everest beaten up and bleeding badly. "EVEREST!!" cried the pups. All the pups had tears in their eyes but Skye was bawling and Chase was there to comfort her. "Pups, this is it for me and I have to tell you that it's been an honor serving as part of the Paw Patrol and tell Marshall that I love hi-" but it was too late, Everest had died, and all the pups were devastated that they lost another member of the Paw Patrol.

Skye was crying on Chase's shoulder as he put his paw around her and the rest of the pups joined in a group hug and shed a few tears. The pups buried Everest at Jake's Mountain and put her pup tag on the grave and walked off. "First Marshall, then Alex, now Everest! Goodway and everyone else needs to be stopped!" said Rocky. The pups nodded and walked off. "Wait pups, let's go see if Tracker is ok!" said Chase as they all headed to the jungle.

  The pups finally made it to the jungle and found a fedora on the ground tore up. Chase sniffed it and got Tracker's scent. "Pups, this is Tracker's fedora!" said Chase. "If it's tore up like that, then that's not a good sign!" said Skye. The pups went to find Tracker but they couldn't until they heard a scream. The pups followed where the screaming came from and found Tracker's lifeless body lying by his vehicle. All the pups howled in sadness and buried him and put his pup tag on the grave. "Adiós amigo, te veremos en un lugar mejor!" said Chase with tears in his eyes. All the pups then left with sadness and anger at the same time.

Back to the present

Someone's POV

Adventure Bay used to be beautiful, but now it's nothing but pure hell! Everyone will turn their back on you, everyone will try and eat you alive, Mayor Goodway is no longer that chicken loving mayor everyone once knew, now she cares about no one, she even killed her own chicken! She's been trying to kill us for a long time but we've stook together, me, Rubble Rocky Zuma, and Skye! Everest and Tracker are dead because their owners turned their backs on them and killed them. We stand still united as a team, even if it's us against Adventure Bay! Our owner even turned his back on us, but that's not important! I leave myself with the same question everyday of my life, IS THIS THE END OF THE PAW PATROL?!!