Step 7: Moments and Family (Part 2)

Warning!!!! Long Chapter!!! and it continues straight after last chapter so you may want to refresh!!!!!!!!

Dedicated to #WhiteFangedRose and Donnie's part inspired by #PurplesAngel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey ate everything in front of him so fast I wondered if he was breathing. Donnie took bits of everything and took small bites of each as if he was a food critic. Raph on the other hand ate at a normal pace but didn't seem to be tasting the food or chewing...

"This is amazing! You have to give me the recipe!" Mikey said shoving a fork full of mixed lasagna in his mouth.

I laughed and nodded. "Of course! I'll write it down for you before you go."

"Great thanks!"

"No problem!"

Donnie then turned to me. "I would also be pleased if you would give us the recipe for your Mexican salad."

Nodding again I made a mental note of the two recipes before Donnie spoke up again.

"If I may ma'am. How did you and Leo meet?"

I smiled, "I almost dropped a bucket on his head!"

The brothers went quiet and stared at me. "What?"

"I almost dropped a bucket on his head. You see I was at the dojo alone went I heard a weird sound outside. I opened the window to see what it was and that's when I saw Leonardo fighting some wannabe gangsters. It was during their fight that the bucket I had fell out of the window and landed right in between them! I was so scared I ran back in but then a few days after Leonardo came to me and told me 'do not tell anyone or you'll regret it!' then he left. At first I was shocked but then I realized he threatened me and didn't even give me his name. Talk about rude! So I went out and tracked him down telling him to give me his name, favorite color, and phone number."

Mikey started laughing while Donnie and Raph looked at me weird. "You went after him because he didn't give you his name?" Donnie asked at the same time Raph said, "Why his favorite color and phone number?"

I giggled and Mikey answered for me. "Obviously Donnie she found it very rude that he didn't tell her his name so of course she had to find him and she asked him his favorite color and number because she thought it would be fun Raph."

The two brother's shook their heads in disbelief while Mikey and I bonded over our amazing reasoning.

Then Raph cleared his throat. "So... are you and Splinter Junior dating? Cause, no offence, but you don't really seem like Leo's type."

I tilted my head at that, "What do you mean?"

"Well Leo's a stick in the mud and you're fun. Not to mention Leo tends to go for the bad girls."

I nodded and put on my best smile. "Well, to answer your question, no we're not dating but I do like Leonardo. I think the reason we get along is because we are opposites and yet we are very much alike."

"What do you mean?" Donnie asked.

"Well Leonardo and I are similar in that we believe that we must always push ourselves to do our best and have honor which helps us get along, but our differences weigh each other out. Like you said, he is constantly in his leader mode which is why I help him relax some and have fun. He does the same with me and helps me not get too carried away with my fun and easygoingness."

While Donnie nodded in understanding, Raph shrugged and Mikey kept eating.it wasn't long before Mikey stood up and lifted his plate in the air.

"Finished!"