Complications (part 2)

P.S. Long Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been sitting in a white room for hours now and I was not happy.

"Sooooooo Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried rolling around on the floor. I needed to do something to keep myself from dying of boredom and I was running out of ideas.

The first hour I was in here I tried to get out. Then I took a nap for an hour. Then I practiced my martial arts for two hours. And now I'm bored and rolling on the ground.

I sighed and got up. Fine. If I can't entertain myself I'll get someone else to do it. Plan: Don't-Get-Bored is a go. Taking off my shoe I threw it at the door. It thumped off the window and back down to the ground. I did it again, this time with my other shoe. Luckily for me it caught the attention of my guards.

A robot man looked through the window and tilted his head. "The one that is known as prisoner must stop throwing that which is known as shoes."

I smirked but quickly hid it as I set my plan into action. Making my eyes water I started to 'cry'. "I c-can't help it! No one will play with me!" I wailed, tears now falling down my face.

"Krangg orders one known as prisoner to stop that which is known as crying."

I forced myself to cry harder. "Play with me!!!!"

The robot opened the door and stepped in. "If the one known as Krangg does what is known as 'plays' with the one known as prisoner, will the one known as prisoner stop that which is known as crying to the one known as Krangg?"

I sniffed and nodded. Man that was easy... wiping my tears I hid a smirk as the robot sat across from me.

"What is it that the one known as prisoner wishes to do for that which is known as play?"

"Go-Fish!" I yelled pulling out the cards from my socks. I always had a deck of cards with me so that I could never get bored.

The robot looked at me as I shuffled the cards. "What is that which is known as 'Go-fish'?"

I smiled. "It's a card game where you have to match up cards to win. Don't worry I'll teach you!" I shuffled the cards again before giving us each five and setting the rest in the middle. I explained the rules to the robot and played a practice round before finally starting.

Surprisingly he was quite competitive. "Does the one known as prisoner have that which is known as the card of 2 hearts?"

I grinned. "Go-fish!" the robot grumbled and picked up a card. We were now 5-4 in matches, he had 7 cards left in his hand and I only had two. I looked at my cards and then to the robot. "Do yo-"

CRASH!

The robot and I both jumped and looked at the door. Leonardo stood there with who I could guess to be his brothers.

"Hey!" I said and turned back to the robot. "Do you have an ace of diamonds?"

The robot hung his head and pulled out the card from his hand, giving it to me. I smiled and took it.

"What are you doing?" Leonardo's stern voice rang through the air.

"Well obviously their playing Go-fish Leo," one of his brothers said. I nodded.

I could hear him grit his teeth. "We have to go."

Pouting I looked at him. "But I'm winning!"

Leonardo walked up to me and stabbed the robot before picking me up. "We're leaving."