-Overview-

Three things you should know about me. One, my name is Amber Michelle. Two, I'm a seventeen year old romantic which adds to me being even more nerdy. Three, I'm currently running away from the Bad Boy because there is no way I would be caught. Oh yeah, did I mention? I am scared as shit!

Amber has been trying to avoid the school's Bad Boy, Jaden Brat, from her first day in high school. He, has always overlooked her too. Suddenly one day, they accidentally swap bags and phones. Being the hot head that he was, he decided to play a few pranks on this 'good girl'. Fed up with his tricks, she too gives him a taste of his own medicine. Soon after she is on the run because this Bad Boy, is fed up and is searching for the person who is now ruining his life. But, will Amber allow herself to be, Caught by the Bad Boy?

Note, he already bought a cage. 

A/N : This is the second book in the 'Bad Boy' series. First book is 'Changed by the Bad Boy', Second book is, 'Caught by the Bad Boy', Third book is, 'Won by the Bad Boy', Forth and last book of this series is, 'Saved by the Bad Boy'.

Please note that the books in these series are not linked in any order but is only a series due to the wording of the titles and the plots. I hope you guys enjoy!