08 - Unexpected Companies

Chapter the Eighth

Unexpected Companies

Amber's POV

Wow, of all ways for my first party to turn out. My little bit of self esteem was just shattered and grinded into dust and was blown in my face. Normally, when I am feeling down, Eva would be the one to cheer me up but this time she was one of those who were laughing at my pain. Who would have ever imagined that something like this could happen?

     Okay, so we all expected the video part but not the Eva part of it all. All of this could just be a dream, a really darn realistic dream I must say. Sigh, Jaden was right; he was definitely going to ruin my life. The life I was working so hard to keep o a down low. The life I barely had. The life Eva helped so much in. Now, take a look at it... this life of mine was struggling to keep up with the torture I was going through.

     I was no longer running. Running was useless at this point in time so I decided upon walking to whatever destination was at the end of this street. Anywhere but my home would do me good at this moment, anywhere. 

     Wrapping my arms around me, I tried warming myself because it was late and I was wearing a skirt and a spaghetti strapped dress. The night's breeze was more than annoying at this point in time. I was no ice princess so there was no way in me enjoying what was going on beneath my skirt right now. Hey, think positive!

     The skirt I was wearing had a pocket, a pocket which I forgot was in existence until I felt Jaden's phone vibrating in said pocket. Letting out a breath, I blew at my hands before I dug into the pocket for the phone. Jaden was calling, on my number obviously. 'Loner-Nerd-Clown' popped up on the screen. There were many thoughts circling my mind but at this point only one was the most important.

     This bastard was using up all my call minutes!

     "Hello," My greeting was formal for two reasons. One, I was cold and tired, two; you can say I was a little pissed off at Jaden. And by a little pissed off I mean, if he walked pass my right now, I would bite his fudging head off that handsome body of his!

     "Wow, so formal. Someone's not as happy to hear from me as I thought," His voice held do much humor in it that I was wondering what stopped him from laughing. Rolling my eyes at him I reply, still politely, "Very funny Jaden."

     "Oh no honey, you're the funny one here.I am Mr. Sexy! Oh watch me shake my bottom! I know you want this baby! Everyone wants this hunnay'. How did you hit those high notes, no one will ever know," Right now he was laughing away and I was fuming. Throughout it all, I thought to myself, 'His voice sure sound sexy.'

     "Thanks for the compliment thief."

     Shoot, did I just say that out loud?

     "Yes you did my little dino girl. Wow, I am sure having a blast," Jaden was laughing away at my pain and I couldn't help but face palm myself. As I was thinking about this pain topic, it was time to unleash my anger on the little mother trucking A-hole. Have me swearing my butt off in my head! This dumbass will pay for this.