Chapter 4

"Izuku will you be my boyfriend?"

I stared at Izuku. He stared back into my eyes. He sat there for a second. Oh god. He's going to say no! I was going into this relationship too quickly wasn't I? 

I shouldn't have said this. I ruined my chances with him! 

"Yes!" Izuku said jumping onto me. I froze. He said yes?

HE SAID YES!

 He pulled me into a hug. I squeezed him back.

"So... we're boyfriends now?" he said.

"Yeah." Izuku stared at me happily. He gave me a quick kiss. He then leaned away from me and touched his forehead against mine. We smiled at each other. I pulled Izuku onto my lap and wrapped my arms around his back. He leaned his head on my shoulder. 

I rub the back of his head. I felt him smile into my shoulder. 

"I'm really happy." I heard Izuku say into my shoulder.

"Me too." I chuckle. I could feel his smile widen even more. I rubbed the side of my face onto his head. He held onto me even tighter.

He then pulled his head away from my shoulder. He was smiling wider than I've seen him smile. He put both of his hands on the sides of my face. He just stared. He eyes not moving from my face.

"What are you doing?" I said smiling.

"Just looking at you." He moved his face closer. His staring at me caused me to stare back at him.

His curly black and green hair that perfectly framed his face. His adorable spray of freckles across his face. The way his eyes were sparkling while he smiled at me. His small nose. I reach up at poke his nose.

"What?" Izuku said laughing.

"Just poking your little nose." 

(A/N GUESS WHO HAS BEEN SITTING HERE FOR AN HOUR THINKING ABOUT HOW TO CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Izuku smiled and gave my forehead a kiss. He then climbed off my lap and stood up straight holding out his hand. I grab his hand and he helps me up.

"Come on! Let's do something!" Izuku then laced his fingers with mine and started walking. I follow him closely.

"Where are we going?"

"Into town!" Izuku said happily. 

"Okay." I then walk beside him as we walk to the town. Soon we make it to town and Izuku starts tugging me to stores.

"Wait! There's some one I want you to meet!" Izuku then dragged me into a flower shop. The sweet smell of flowers immediately hits my nose. I smelt like when I fell into the rose bushes as a kid. Just not as prickly.

"Uraraka!" yelled out Izuku letting go of my hand and running over to the counter. He then smiles at the brown haired girl who I assume is Uraraka.

"Deku! It's good to see you it's been too long!" She said running around the counter and grabbing Izuku in a bear hug. I tensed up when she hugged him.

"It's only been a week!" Izuku gasped. Uraraka let go of him after the gasp. She then noticed me.

"Well who's this handsome man?" Uraraka said elbowing Izuku in the side.

"He's my... boyfriend." Izuku said smiling and blushing. I smiled at him calling me his boyfriend.

"YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND?!" Uraraka yelled staring wide eyed at the both of us.

"Yep." I said walking over to Izuku and wrapping my arm around his waist.

"AW! You're so cute together!" she yelled. She reminded me of my mother kind of.

"Thanks I just wanted to introduce you two," Izuku said, "Uraraka this is Todo, Todo this is Uraraka." 

I hold out the hand not around Izuku's waist and shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you." she said, then she went close to my ear and whispered, "If you hirt Deku in any way you will wish you're parents had never met and you mother and birthed out you."

She then pulls away smiling. I smile back and nod nervously. I guess I'm happy Izuku has good friends. Izuku stared between us.

"You guys good?" he asked.

"Yeah." we both say at the same time.

We then sat there for another half an hour. Just talking, mostly Uraraka quizzing me on myself. I tried to avoid the family and home related questions. Which got glances from both her and Izuku.

Soon we left and just went back to wandering the streets. Soon I noticed we were getting a bit close to the palace. We stopped near the gates and I saw Izuku staring up at it in awe. I noticed some of the guards standing there giving me glances. I glared at them and they looked away.

"What?" I ask him since he had been staring for a few minutes.

"I wonder what it's like to live up there." Izuku said.

"... I wouldn't know." I said quietly.

"I feel kind of bad though."

"Why?"

"Because aren't the princes and princesses not allowed out of the palace?"

"Yes." I said almost too quickly. 

"I wonder if we look in the windows if we could see one of them?"

I saw Izuku put a hand over his eyes. His eyes widened and I saw him point to a window, the library window. In the window I see my mother. He face against the glass smiling at me and Izuku.

"Isn't that the QUEEN?!" Izuku almost yelled. I had to hold in my laughs. She gave us the thumbs up. I smile back at her and wave and she waved back. 

"Did she just wave?" Izuku said astonished. She then waved a good bye and walked away. She probably didn't want anyone else to see.

Izuku looked at me wide eyed. I just look at him

"Well that was cool." I said. I didn't know what else to say. I see the 'queen' everyday.

"Cool? That was amazing! The queen paid attention to US!" I smiled at him.

I didn't know when but one day when I introduce them I really want to see his reaction. He smiled back and tugged on my hand so we could head back. I go with Izuku back to his home. We were standing in front of his door.

"Well good-bye." Izuku said. I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"When should we meet again?" he said after I pulled away. 

"I don't know...I'll send you a carrier." I said. I put my hand on the sides of his face and gave him on more kiss.

"Bye." 

I then ran back home. Smiling even bigger than a few days ago.