Chapter 9

I watch as Izuku looked up at the stars. I could look away from him though. He was smiling slightly as he stared. Then I saw him glance at me. His smile widened. Then he stood up and held out his hand.

"Todo, do you think we could get out of the palace?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, why?" 

"I know a great place to see the stars." he said excitedly. I grab his hand and he helped me up. I lead out of the gates holding his hand. Izuku then lead me through the almost silent town. Everyone was asleep so it was very quiet. Soon Izuku was running through the streets dragging me in tow.

Now he was running through the forest. He let go of my hand as he dodged around the trees. He must've gone through the route hundreds of times; from how quickly he made his way through the trees.

Then we  going up to a hill. He ran to the top, stood up straight and fell back. I walk up the hill to see him looking up at me. He points up and I look up. My eyes widened a bit. The stars out here were much brighter. They seemed closer a dozens of times more stars out.

I sat down and then laid down next to Izuku. 

"Woah." I said, staring up. I could see a lot of the constellations. After a couple of minutes of just looking up Izuku flipped over onto his stomach. I do the same. His head was on top of his arms. I stared at him face-to-face. 

Izuku scooted closer, filling the gap. He kissed me lightly. I then sat up and he did the same. 

I grabbed Izuku by the back of the neck and pulled him in close. I kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I moved one of my hands from his neck up into his hair. I soon moved my tongue into his mouth. I rubbed it against his. Izuku made a small noise.

Soon though I had pushed him onto his back. I put my hands in the grass next to his head. I kept kissing and moving my tongue around his mouth. I moved one of my hands from the ground and pushed it up his shirt. Trying to be careful because he still had some of the cuts from yesterday. 

I moved my hands on his stomach. I then pulled back needing air. I looked down at Izuku. His eyes were open half way and he stared at me, in almost a dazed way. I smirk at him and kiss his neck. I kiss around his neck, Izuku's arms stayed around my back as I kissed his neck. 

I then lean back. Izuku then put his hands on my shoulders and flipped me over. I looked up at Izuku. I push back some of his hair that was falling over his face. I stared at Izuku who was blushing. 

I close my eyes though when I felt Izuku put his lips on my neck. He kissed my neck softly.I sighed happily. After a bit Izuku pulled away from my neck. He looked down at me. I move out from under him and sit up. I grab Izuku's waist and pull him on to my lap.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and looked into my eyes. I stared into him. I looked into the reflection. I saw me and the stars behind me. I kiss his forehead. I then lean my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Izuku." I whisper. He hugged me tighter.

"I love you too." 

(Time skip. Cause I wanna)

We were back in my room in the palace. I looked down at Izuku who was asleep. I told him he needed rest. He was going to have to face my father again tomorrow. I soon lay down next to him and pull the comforter over us.