8-meeting new friends.

Ericha Erianne Mathanny.

I can't help but to chuckle every time na maalala ko si Maria Mayumi Gracia. That woman amaze me talaga. She talk a lot. Even if I don't understand what she's been saying the whole period na magkasama kami.

Arggh. Those kind of person I wanna hang out with.😊 for sure, there will be no dull moments with her.

I'm here already to our designated room. 30minutes before our class starts.

And looking at this four corners of the room, everybody seems so busy
Some of them are busy talking about their vacations, etc. I bet,they already know each other just by looking on how they talk.

There are some who are busy doing nothing. I mean, looks like having their own world at that corner are enjoyable to them. Kanya kanya silang mundo.

And sad to say, Isa na soon si cousy Lhiandra.

There she is, eyes-closed and silently banging her head with her headset on.

Oh. I know that headset. Kay Snow yan eh😕 lagot siya kapag makita ni Snow na shot niya.

Umupo ako sa tabi niya at kinalabit siya.

"Psst. Have you seen Snow already cous?" I ask her too loud to catch her attention. But unfortunately, it seems that she didn't hear it. Too bad I catch others attention kasi they look at me eh.😊

"Oh sorry. I'm too loud" I said to them and they just shrugged.

"Cousy. I'm asking you. Can you please pay attention naman?" I removed the headset and she looks at me like she's going to eat me.
😠

' oh. I'm scared.😂'

"What?" Angil niya.

Tsss. Ang bait talaga nito😂😂

"Where is Snow.? Haven't seen her for past few days. I expect pa naman na madadatnan na natin siya dito"

"Arrgh. Zenzen shiranee. I don't even know where to contact her. Even the Butler and the maids don't know where she is."
( I have absolutely no idea)

"Hump. Lumalakad ata siya ng magisa eh. Nakakatampo naman siya"  saad ko at isinandal ang sarili sa aking upuan.

"Just try to understand her cous. You know her style. She don't like to stick our nose on her business. Tayo lang naman nagpupumilit na makialam di ba?"

"Just because we love her."

"Yeah. And we know her too that kapag Hindi na niya kaya, hihingi siya ng tulong di ba? Wakarimasu ka(Do you understand?)" Mahabang sika niya sabay hablot sa headset na hawak ko mula pa kanina.

"Wakarimashta. (I understand) Nagaalala lang kasi ako. Ilang araw na natin siya ng Hindi nakikita.