Chapter 8

Long time no see, bitchez! I'm really sorry for not updating in this long due to lack of motivation, inspiration and competence. But I got news, it's spring break in Germany! Hurray! (yes I know it's fucking late, I wish it was earlier too) That means I have two weeks free of school plus after those weeks, I will have an additional longer weekend from Thursday to Sunday, which means updates, updates and - you've guessed it - more updates!

Please enjoy the story oh and, thank you for your great support throughout the whole time, it really made me realize just why I love writing fanfictions. Reading your comments made me come back to earth, I'm doing this for you because you do so much for me with every single vote, comment or just read so I appreciate it a lot!

Kisses and Strawberries xxo

I'm going back to 505 if it's a 7-hour flight or a 45-minute drive.

In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side

With your hands between your thighs.

Stop and wait a sec.

When you look at me like that, my darling

What did you expect?

I'd probably still adore you with your hand around my neck.

Or I did last time I checked.

Not shy of a spark.

A knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark.

Frigthened by the bite though it's no harsher than the bark.

Middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start.

He didn't even have to wait a second until she picked up. "Finally! I thought you'd never call. How's tour, are you okay?", Hannah's voice echoed through the phone. Oli hasn't called her since that fight and honestly, he would've never thought that she'd react this excited about him contacting her. After all she was the one who put up with the fight.

"Yeah, sorry about not calling you", Oliver muttered, suddenly a bit nervous. If she would've still been angry, it would've been a lot easier. She seemed relieved about her boyfriend calling her so crashing her paradise with a breakup was not what he planned on doing.

"Alright, Oli", the girl sighed, "What's wrong? I can hear that tone in your voice, something's up."

Her voice was quivering but then again you could hear she was trying to sound tough. At this moment the heavily tattooed man actually felt guilty and sad for her. "I think it's better if we break up, Hannah", he finally spoke, waiting for her reply. There was just silence though. "Hannah, are you listeni-", Oli tried to say but he was cut off.

"I don't care what you think, Oliver", she muttered. "You can't just break up with me. Not like this anyways! I mean whatever it is, we can figure it out, right? Just like always, there's no need to end this", she quickly said, almost whiny as if close to tears. "Yeah, that fits it perfectly, you don't care what I think. This clearly isn't working, we've been fighting nonstop now", Sykes scoffed.

"Yes, because of that Lilith girl! Just imagine me hanging around with some random boy all the time, you would be jealous too. It's her fault, not mine", Hannah retorted.

"I'm sorry, Hannah. I'm going to-", Oliver sighed but was once more interrupted.

"If you're going to hang up now, you are going to pay for it, Sykes", the girl snapped. "We are not breaking up, you hear me? I'm not going to put up with this. If you leave me, I will tell the media about how you cheated on me with that Lilith bitch, you hear me?"