Chapter 7

The song is In The End - Black Veil Brides. Chapter is dedicated to _BVBPTVSWS_ Sorry for the shortness of this A/N, my mind can't think properly right now. This chapter is also very short but shit's about to get down and ugh I AM SO SORRY I SUCK AT LIFE WOW! Trying something new with the POV, tell me how you like it please c: xxo

I don't remember one moment I tried to forget.

I lost myself is it better not said.

Now I'm closer to the edge.

It was a thousand to one and a million to two.

Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you

Closwer to the edge.

No, I'm not saying I'm sorry.

One day, maybe we'll meet again.

No, I'm not saying I'm sorry.

One day, maybe we'll meet again.

No, no, no, no

After Oli finally came back with new booze, the little party went on. It went from randomly chatting and playing truth or dare to singing along to more or less stupid songs and finally the first people deciding to go to bed. It was pretty late in the evening, or early in the morning. Depends on how you see the water in the glass. Half empty or half full.

"So it's just us two then, huh?", Oliver asked Lilith with a grin on his face, taking a swig from his beer can. "Guess so", Lilith giggled, obviously not too sober anymore. "Let's turn down the volume, we don't want to annoy the others, right?", Oli sighed and the girl nodded. The lanky, tattooed boy got up and went to the stereo equipment, shutting down the Slipknot song.

"What are we going to do now th-", he wanted to ask when he suddenly stopped as he slipped over a bottle on the ground. He tripped over his own feed somehow and the next second Oli had Lilith pinned on the sofa, hovering above her. For a second surprise took over both of them and they stared at each other.

"Easy tiger, you can get off me again", Lilith snickered and raised an eyebrow at him. But the boy didn't bother replying as he just went on staring right into her eyes, drowning in their color. "Oy, Oli. Are you listening?", the girl asked in a singsang voice so he would listen to her. However, Oliver didn't seem to pay any attention. Lilith tried catching a breath for another remark but she didn't even get to start her sentence as a pair of soft lips pressed against hers.

Her eyes widened in surprise while Bring Me The Horizon's singer kept abusing her lips. She squirmed, trying to free herself from his grip as Oli went for her neck. "Oliver, what are you doing?", she gasped, trying to push him away but it was no use. He didn't look much like it but he was a lot stronger than her.

"Shhh", he just cooed her and kissed her lips again. Maybe it was because of the alcohol but it actually didn't disturb Lilith too much. She giggled against Oli's mouth as she finally gave in. But when his hands wandered down her side and his fingers slipped up her shirt, she grabbed his hand. "Oli, no. Wait", she purred, breaking the kiss.

"What's wrong?", he asked within a sigh. "What's wrong? All of this is wrong. We can't do this, right?", Lilith slurred in a 'duh'-tone. "Why not?", Oliver demanded confused.

"Wait. What about Hannah?"

"Forget Hannah, she's not here."

"So you want to cheat on her? She's your girlfriend!"

"So what? I don't care about her right now!"

"You didn't break up with her, did you?"

"Why are we even talking about this?", Oli sighed and rolled his eyes. Lilith partened her lips in order to reply something but the tattooed man just took that as an advantage by crashing his lips against hers. But Lilith managed to push him away this time, taking the chance to slap him across the face. "You are a sick bastard", she hissed with disgust in her voice and got up.