New characters sketch

Hello guys,
I am here to give you some new character sketch ,which you will introduce in upcoming update. Next update will be based of kabir and kaira past so you could know more about their past so I am here to give you new character sketch.

Avi

I beautiful, hubby fun loving girl
.good friend and well wisher of kabir ,first girl in kabir life and also having a crush on him in past but now,she moved on with her childhood friend Tommy. And going to engaged with him soon.

Tommy

Childhood friend of Avi. And also friend of kabir and kaira. Loves Avi but didn't know how to express, but now happy with her and going to engaged with her. Funny person who only knows how to enjoy life. Also cares his love one and his food also.

Raj

A good and understanding person who is also a good friend of kabir and Kaira and also loves her as a brother, he also has lots of hotels and  a lovely family ,his wife and also a 8 months old little baby girl, love his family and friends, he can do anything to his love one.

Janvi

Raj's wife and also his good friend. Love him, and support him in every situation.

Sam

Kabir's best friend ,know about his whole secret and reason about his cold behavior but didn't know about the reason of kaira and kabir breakup. But support him ,in every situation.

Nani( grandma) rudrama devi

Strict person in nature but loves her family member very much but didn't like kaira for her own reason .(which you will know in future. )

Mr. And miss  mehra

Kaira' s mother 's brother and his wife. Take care of her when her parents left her. Love kaira like her own daughter anshi. but didn't do anything in front of his mom( rudrama Devi)

Anshi
A beautiful, bubbly girl.
Kaira's sister and also her best friend loves her like her own sister, always supports her and stands for her.

So here I completed new characters so If you have any questions, you can ask me.

I will try my best to update tomorrow but I also need time so I could think how to introduce new characters. I hope you understand.