ch-6 shocked

India

Kaira pov

I was sleeping on my bed when I felt some moment on my bed. I ignored it and continued my sleep but after some time when I felt my blanket was moving from my face which made me  my face visible. I held my blanket  then covered my face again but then I felt again my blanket was no longer on my face. It made me irritated so I open my eyes to see what was happening then I saw my blanket was moving herself .

" It is a ghost " I mumbled. Then covered my face because of fear.then I hear a chuckled, wait a minute. ghost didn't chuckle, I said myself and also my blanket didn't have leg that's mean someone is here, but who is he?, didn't tell me it is a thief, but if he is a thief then why was he snatching my blanket, didn't he get something costly or he was poor so he really needs a blanket that's why he was snatching mine,I thought .Then moved towards other side still closing my eyes. Then opened my one eye to see the person then shocked. It was my idiot fiance sid.

" you? didn't you have manners? "I asked in very angry voice because of him I was scared.

"What I did, I was only come here to see my beautiful fiance " he said in his flirty voice, which he used in our college days ,when he flirted with girls.

"You know what it didn't work on me it's only work on your stupid girlfriend " I said angrily.

"Someone is jealous " he said teasingly.

"I know it is you ." I said then got up to bed but before I moved he held my hand and pulled me again  on it then he placed himself upon me,  his each hands was other side of my head so he could balance himself,now he was looking towards me with lots of emotion.

Sid pov

When she tried to get up, I held her hand and pushed her again on bed. now ,I was on top of her ,looking her with lots of love which I have for her. When I was with her, I always try my best to show her my love, my feeling so she could also feel for me but I know she could not. Her past didn't let her, trust on love but I know one day my love change her then she will again believe in love and I am waiting my love.

"W..hat... are y...ou do...ing ? " she said shivering because of our closeness.

I moved my face near  her  ,which made me really close to her that i could feel her breath.now, My full concentrate was on her face it was first time I was looking  her that closely which made me realized how much lucky I am ,who got that beauty. It was not like first time I was near a girl but the feeling which I was feeling near her I couldn't feel before. The feeling was pure more than attraction more than lust and I love that feeling which I got from her. I thought.

I came out to my thoughts when I felt a movement , I looked towards her then saw  her shivering in my arm because of  our closeness which made me realized that she was not comfortable with our closeness.

I know she didn't like my closeness with her if I said truth then I also didn't want any physical relationship with her ,till  she didn't accept me completely and my love also,so I stood up on her so she could comfortable with me.

"Don't worry I didn't come  here for romance with you, you know I already have lots of girl for that" I said teasingly so we could avoid the awkwardness .