ch-33 grandfather visit

Kabir pov:

She is here...

Near... Me..

I need to see her...

How would she look now?

I thought while searching her desperately in whole mall.

After searching her almost 20 minutes. I saw her in parking lot, where she was standarding with a girl.

"Will she recognize me? "

The first thought which came inside my mind , after seeing long time.

When I took some steps near her, I saw her beautiful face, which was glowing like a light.

Light for breaking my darkness.

My heart said while seeing her with lot of love.

"You still love her"

My mind said, which made me agree with a small smile, which had come on my face after 10 years.

I  had never stopped loving her.

I replied while calming my increasing heartbeat, which was because of her presence.

I was going to take another step near her but I was disturbed by my Mobile ring.

"Yes... ?" I answered still looking her beautiful figure because of fear that I will lose her again.

"Sir... It's me Ravi... The one whom Sam sir appoint you here as your secretary " the person answered.

How can I forget him, he bored me with his non stop talk.

I thought boring while remaining about our first meeting.

"Why did you disturb me? " I asked clearly didn't like him, disturbing me, when i was near to meet her.

"I'm sorry sir but I needed to inform you something. " he answered in professional tone.

"Tell me? " I said while seeing her waiting for a taxi.

"You need to hurry before we lose her again "

My conscience said.

"Sir... Your grandfather is here. He wants your presence in office. " he answered which was enough for me to come out from my dream. Dream to  go near her, to make her mine again.

"Grandpa... " the only words came out from my mouth before end the call.

When I ended the call, I saw her seating in a taxi with that girl, who was with her.

I saw her taxi was moving away... Away for me, her nightmare.

You won't see her again.

My heart said with lot of pain.

"I hope so... " I answered or I should say pray because I didn't know if I saw her again ,then how could I stop myself.

"I can take you away from me but not from your life"

I thought in mind seeing her taxi disappear somewhere.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning sir... " wished my secretary Ravi.