ch-22 revenge

Thank u , PrincessJayanti ,Sydhussain,sniperlyfe100,fenarnda, sadaf1987,BeaB1020 ,ShooqJanahi,BhaviBhavishya, DEEKSHATIWARI16 and Clarence582001.,PayalJindal. For your votes and support which you show this book.

Kabir pov

Flashback continue....

I was entered in my mansion ,not my usual mood which was cold but a happy mood, which I felt first time in my whole life after my parents death.

"You are looking happy ?" Asked my grandpa who was standing in front of me.

"Yes... She loves me " I said my grandpa happily.

It was first time I was sharing him about my personal like. And I was really happy to see that he was with me yesterday when I needed someone.

"I am happy to hear it that she finally said that. " grandpa replied.

"She didn't say that" I corrected him.

"What? But you said she loves you. " grandpa asked in confusion.

"Because I don't need to hear it, I can feel it, see it when I look into her eyes but I want she said it when everything is perfect so I'm preparing everything for our first date where I will proposed her and asked her ,then I want to hear it from her own mouth. " I said my whole plan which I made for tomorrow.

"So you will busy tomorrow " grandpa asked in confirm it. Which I gave a node in yes.

" OK... Then I was thinking why you don't do a work to me. " grandpa asked which I already knew what he wanted to say.

"I... stopped... Doing... This... Things " I said finally getting my courage.

"I couldn't sell drugs anymore, I want a happy life without any problem " I thought.

"Since when you stopped? " grandpa asked.

"Today " I said without looking towards him.

"Hmmm.. " he said thinking something which made me worry.

"Don't let this happiness ruin " I prayed to God in my mind in first time I am asking something to him.

"It is because of that girl... What's her name.... Yeah... Kaira, am I right? " grandpa asked which I nodded in yes.

"I am happy k, finally you are taking your decision from your own will" grandpa said and then gave me a hug.

"I was shock"

"He is not angry " I thought and then asked him.

"You are not angry grandpa, I said no to you" I asked.

"No... I am happy to see you k, I lost very important person because of my stubbornness and one of them was your dad, when he said he wants to marry your mom, I said no to him which made him leave this mansion. Now, I don't want to repeat my same mistake. " grandpa said emotionally.

It was first time we talked like normal peoples otherwise we only talked about works, he never showed any interest in my personal life nor I felt to tell him. But now when I told him yesterday about my feeling ,I felt relief that someone was here to hear me, who also care for me. Now I have everything my love and grandpa also. I thought.

"You go and sleep well son, I don't want you will late tomorrow for your first date. " grandpa said.

"We are going at night grandpa " I said to him that I had many hours.

"But still you have to do many things son" he said and I nodded in yes and then went into my room.

.

.

.

Morning (around 4:00 am)

I was going towards my Jim for doing some exercise ,so when I was just passing near to my grandpa room, i heard some voice, I opened the door and peeped inside so I could know what was the matter .

"my grandpa was not a morning then why is he not sleeping? " I thought and roamed my eyes everywhere to search grandpa.

There he was, talking to someone at phone.

"This early" I thought ,before I asked him anything I heard a name which I wanted to hear from many years.

"Jorden Lombardi " I tightened my fist in anger after hearing the person name who killed my mom and dad in front of my eyes, if grandpa didn't reach there, at right time then I was surely killed by him . And that was the reason I hate him so much.

"He is here..... Now I will not leave him" I thought when grandpa said his men to find him and then kill him. But I didn't let him killed by them.

"I will kill him" I thought and then rushed towards my room to get something.

"I did all the crime but never killed a man in my whole life but now I would like to kill him from my own hands. " I thought and then took out a gun from my cupboard and kept it in jacket.

"It will be fun to see your painful cry" I said myself and rushed towards exit.

.

.

.

.

Votes and comments please.... My all lovely readers.

Good night.