WHEN YOU GO

I felt someone open my eyes. As my eyes opened, I saw some weird creatures. I was right, weird creatures. Aliens. I was surprised to see them. All of them were standing in front of me in a circle, around something that I couldn't see. My heartbeat got erratic. They had tied me to a big wall. Yeah, A wall made of chains. I was even tied with chains. It hurt. I didn't know which place it was. Whatever, breathing was difficult here.

***

The siren went off. All of them decided to go back. It was late night. Kaylee was missing.

"Mom will be worried."

"I have to go. Dad will kill me."

"What if Iffet wakes up?! See you tomorrow."

This was all I heard. They all went away. I was alone in the room. Not alone, Chloe was there but she was sleeping. That made me alone. I kept wandering. All alone.

"Uh." Chloe turned towards me. "Hey!" I said.

"Um, hey." She muttered in a sleepy voice.

"Chloe! Do you know Kaylee just vanished?! And you're sleeping! Wake up now!" I shouted in a bad way.

"What?!" Chloe spoke loudly.

"Yeah! She vanished.." I answered.

When I told her what happened, she started crying. I tried to stop her but she didn't. I sat there with her. Thinking about Kaylee again. I thought what to say when I meet her.

You're so good Kaylee. I love you so much. I just can't express it. I don't find a way how to say it. I miss you so much. My heart is broken up. Where are you now? You're my everything. I'll find you in any way.

I was writing it on a paper when something happened and I entangled the paper and threw it out of the window. I put my head on the table.

"What happened, Steve? Are you alright?" Chloe patted on my back.

I got up. Picked up my jacket and bang shut the door behind Chloe. When I got out of the house, I heard Chloe crying. I didn't bother anyone and kept moving until I reached my house. I didn't plan on going in. I sat on the footpath. Looking here and there. That maybe I find Kaylee somewhere. The rain was getting faster. And I was getting wet. But I didn't care.

***

I was thinking about Steve. Was he fine or the same happened with him? I didn't know the answers. I screeched. As I did, one of the aliens came to me talking in a weird language. "Muowt" Weirdo. What was that? What did it mean by Muowt?

I hated the smell there. I was bad. So bad. I wanted to get out of here. But there was no way. They had tied me hard. Why did they bring me here? Whenever I asked them any question, they didn't answer. I wanted them to answer me. I kept hoping. I hoped Steve would come and take me back. But how will he reach here? I was stuck in this cage with my doubt.

***

My heart jumped as if there was a problem. I coughed and I had a feeling that Kaylee was in trouble. I brought my hand to my chest and pressed it. It hurt. I took a deep breath and brought it back. I stood up and saw I wasn't able to move. I felt like I didn't have legs. I fell down between the streets and hit my head causing me to faint.

***

The aliens were still gathered around something. They were so much. They were getting more and more. I was scared. I wanted to scream. But everytime I did, they spoke in that weird language. It reminded me of how I called Zac weird. But now I came to know, he wasn't weird. Those aliens were. With a weird world. I thought I was on another planet. Maybe Mars. No, it was Pluto. How was that possible? It ust be Jupiter then. How we saw Jupiter in pictures, it has shades of Brown, Red, Yellow and White. This place was not like that. So it wasn't Jupiter too. What if I was still on the Earth? But how was that possible? Which place on Earth I was?