Someone's got feelings

Olivia pushed Zac towards the tunnel. He fell down and cried, "Ouch!" Everyone laughed.

Olivia controlled and said, "Stop laughing!" She turned her face away.

She still needed slaps from me. Whenever she laughed, I heard a witch laughing. She didn't care for Kaylee at all. She really was a wicked witch. I didn't know why Zac liked her. And obviously, she had a crush on Zac.

Yeah, Olivia, the girl with giant breasts and a huge backpack with the most innocent guy, Zac. I was busy thinking about all this with no expression on my face when Jake started waving his hands. I shool my head and saw Olivia standing standing straight in front of my face.

"I will kill you!" Olivia said in a drunken voice. She giggled and spoke, "That's what Steve looks like, he looks like a drunken monster." She winked.

I stared at her. Jake held me by my arm and said, "Olivia, stop it. Let's carry on!" There was silence. A pin drop silence.
After a break, Jake again spoke, "Olivia will go first..." He ended with a smirk.

"What? Me?"

"Yeah you!"

"No..."

"You!"

"Uhh...You'll get a punishment for that!"

Olivia put her hands up and helped herself get in. "Follow me!!" Olivia's voice said with an echo. She really was a witch.

We all followed her.

***

"Wanna join us?" Liam raised his eyebrows like a 23 year old and spoke. Gia nudged Liam and murmured something in his ear. I stood up and moved towards my room while Gia was busy muching popcorns and Liam kept smirking at me. I pulled a face and pouted. I did the same again. I kept doing the same when Liam started laughing hard and I stopped.

Gia stared at me. "Go back to your room at once!" She shouted.

"Let her stay..." Liam said.

"Why? She won't let us watch the movie!" She answered.

Liam turned off the television and smiled at me.

"Liam!!!" Gia jumped out of the sofa.

"Gia! Fighting-Fighting!" I pulled a face again and ran upstairs.

I wanna kill you. Gia. Liam's wife. Let me find my sister and I'll take revenge from you. I am an innocent devil. Yeah, an innocent one. But still, I'm a devil. You haven't seen your face in the mirror ever. You've got worst eyes. And they way you apply eyeliner. I hope you fell down in front of Liam one day. That would be so good. And then, I'll get to laugh. She'll burn in hell because I am the master of that hell. I won't leave Steve if he didn't bring my sister back! I'll kill him! I'll blame him for it! He'll burn in hell too. I'll make him drink boiling water. I'll leave him with fire everywhere. He won't remember who's he. He will get the most severe punishment of all. I'll pour hot water on him that will burn all of his body. He will be punished badly. He won't get to laugh there. The demons of hell will do everything. I'll hear him scream then. I won't listen to him. He'll die badly.