Chapter 9

-JB's POV-

"do you wanna be a team captain ?"

I froze for a moment after hearing what Tia said .. I looked at her with blank expression ... She smiled at me .. We're at the gym right now , since the team's having a game next month .. So we're practicing .. It's still lunchtime so we stop practicing for a moment .. I was sitting on a bench when she approached at me ... She sits very closed at me , that her body was already leaning on me .. I gulped very nervously , when she run her finger onto my neck .. I got shiver for a bit .. What is she doing ? Is she trying to seduce me ? I have a girlfriend already and she knows that ...

"I could make you JB .. In a one condition .."

"one condition ?" I said repeating what she say .. She lean her face close to my ear .. I got shocked as I heard her condition .. My eyes pop out so wide ... As I got numb inside of me .. She then walks away from me , leaving me dumbfounded there ..

"She---she wanted me to be her ?" I sighed out .. Looking straight at her while walking towards at the opposite side of the bench , where the other cheerleaders were ..

"Ya ! what are you dozing about !" I startled when someone taps me on the shoulder .. I saw JR sitting beside me , and the other members walks to our front .. Some are sitting at our top ..

"Yeah~ you look so pale , wae ? are feeling sick ?" Yugyeom said who's standing in front of JR , with his hands leaning on the gym's divider neat

"is something troubling you hyung ?" BamBam asked glancing at me from the top very worriedly

"ohhh ? aniya ! I was just thinking of something .."

"You were thinking about that girl ?" Mark exclaimed without any hesitation .. I glanced at him right away .. Telling him what's he suppose to mean by he just said

"we saw Tia leaving you here awhile ago .. Is she what's troubling you ?" Youngjae asked with a very delight face .. Is he trying to say he's matching me with her ?

"You know it's fine to like someone else .. And if your trying to make her yours , just make sure you play your cards well .. By I mean just be careful she won't caught the two of you" Jackson said so straight forward .. Though I thought he doesn't like me , for he never talks to me .. But I noticed he was just a cold ordinary guy ..

What he just to me makes me over think .. I know it's not what I plan to do .. I don't wanna hurt Min-ah , I loved her .. And I also want to be the team pride , I'll be a team captain in no time .. What should I do ? :///

"GUYS ! GO BACK TO PRACTICE !!" our coach came in and shouted .. We all hurriedly run to the center of the court as he throw the ball at the center and Jay-R caught it .. He's our MVP at the team .. Also his the closest person at our coach .. The only one coach listens to .. He trusted him so much that whatever he plans to the team , his leaving it all up to him .. That's how he trusted him !