Chapter 20

"Okay Everyone let me all welcome to you the girl who's behind of all this magnificent party tonight .. Our one and only , the birthday girl Ms. Hwang Tia ! Around of applause please .." the emcee of the party exclaimed shouting out , very loud .. And the people do as what he told them to .. They all clap as I take the stairs up to the stage .. I smiled at them when I was already at the center of the stage , and as they all stop clapping .. All eyes were focused on me .. And as the spotlight also hits on me ..

"I thank you all for coming tonight at my 17th party celebration .. As to all of you , who haven't know .. I have a someone special out there .. And that someone special is here right now , sitting somewhere .. I want that someone to join me up here on the stage right now .." I said very amusedly .. As they all looked around while making a noise ..

"Everyone ! My boyfriend .. JB !" I exclaimed , leading my hand out to him .. And the light hits to their table as it focuses right through him .. Everyone starts cheering and clapping .. My friends were standing glancing at him very happy .. His teammates were pushing him to the stage , and as they passed by to the table of my friends .. They all also help out , as they exchange a clap at each other when he was right beside me ..

He glanced at me full of confused in his face .. I grinned an evil smile , as I wrap my hands to his arms .. I moved my eyes to side to glance at Min-ah .. I saw her there on at their table , without any expression on his face .. She looks in a state of shock right now .. Just like what I expected ! I laughed inside my mind .. I glanced at JB back , smiling out very delightedly .. Then I catch a glimpse of her running away from here , hitting the door outside .. Just then I noticed JB's expression got shocked .. I guessed he saw her , huh ! He removed my hand from his arms , and about to walk away as I grab him on the hand ..

"JB , if you leave me here right now .. You won't be no longer a team captain .. And I mean it"

I exclaimed at him lookin him very seriously .. He looked glanced back at me , with a doubting face .. I raised my eyebrow , and still staring at him .. He sighed heavily .. As he turned back around and stand beside me , then he hold me on the waist .. I knew he would choose me ! I said inside my head , smiling very amusedly ..

-D.O's POV-

"hyung aren't we still going home ? I'm sleepy" Tao said looking so empty ..

"Suho hyung's still not finished buying a food .."

"hyung , can't we just go to the dorm first ? Besides Kai's with you" Tao said very sleepy .. He keeps on rubbing his eyes for him not to fall a sleep ^______^ AHAHAHAH ! He's like that since awhile ago ..

"arasso .. You go first , but don't lock as a door .. okay ?" Suho hyung said pointing a finger on Tao , with a serious face ..

He nod at him very amusedly .. Out of a sudden he's energy got up (O-O) I looked at him very confused .. Is he really sleepy ? How come he looks very much awake right now , compared awhile ago .. I think it's just his excuse because he doesn't like going to a market .. pshhh~

We were walking on our way to the dorm .. When I suddenly bumped into a girl .. She was looking down the ground , with his hair covering his face .. I couldn't see what she looks like .. I was just gonna ignore it , when she fall down on the ground crying out .. We both glanced at her immediately .. She was crying and crying there .. She looks a child that got lost .. We approached her ..

"miss , are you okay ?" Tao asked tapping her shoulder

"I'm not" she answered as she held her head up .. I got shocked when I saw her face (O__O) MIN-AH ! Why is she in here .. Why is she crying ?

"Min-ah ? gwaenchanna ?" I asked at her holding her on both shoulders as I looked at her worriedly at the same time .. She looked at me , then hugs me right away .. I startled as she locks her arms on the back of my neck and her body was leaning close to mine ..

"D.O'yaaaaaa~"

She screamed out crying .. She continue crying while hugging me .. I moved my hands onto her back as I tap it repeatedly , slowly .. I want to ask her what happen , but I think she can't explain it to me right now .. And it might make her much more sad .. She'll tell it to me , when time comes .. And when she's already happy , and forget this kind of sadness .. As much I am hurt seeing her this way , but I don't know how to cheer her up .. Cause right no only her boyfriend knows , how to console her .. And all I could do right now to her , is be his crying shoulder ...