Chapter 30

-Min-ah's POV-

This so awkward -_______- I'm supposedly enjoying right now , since it's D.O's birthday .. But why do I feel so unwelcome :/// No matter how I try to fit in and have fun with his friends , it feels like there's a favoritism going on .. I mean seems to enjoy Jisoo's company than me .. It's not that I'm jealous , but the way I see it they seems to like her so much .. They're happy with her .. And at the same time , she could get along with them .. Also his friend named Kai , his mood changed right now .. His smiling up to ears now that she's joining them .. Awhile ago this morning , he looks so upset in front of me but now his smiling all over ..

I noticed Kai was stealing a glance at me , then he looks away very coldly .. He stand up looking very upset , as he walks outside the door .. Did he really dislike that much ? I looked at his friend who were having fun playing at the sofa , didn't even cared when he left them .. I stand from the sofa and walks outside the door .. I looked around to know which way he went .. Then I heard 'ting' sound on the floor upstairs .. He maybe went there .. I took the stairs up , and as I was going to make a turn I saw him sitting on the stairs with his bottled drink beside him .. The sound might be from the bottle when he put it down ..

"why are you here ? Shouldn't you be enjoying there with them , right now ?" He exclaimed very coldly as he roll his eyes on me .. I took a deep breath out , as I sit beside him .. Not so close

"I don't know .. I feel so uneasy inside"

"because he's not JB .. we're not his friends .."

I glanced at him so puzzled .. What's he talking about ? And how come he know JB ?

"I still don't trust you .. I know you really don't love hyung , you were just using him .." he added sounded very seriously .. He was looking straight outside the window

"I like D.O .. I can learn to love him eventually"

"not as much as you love JB .. You'll end up hurting him ! I don't want to see like that .. That's why just go away , while your relationship have just began .. I don't want one day you'll leave him , because you realize you really haven't get over him .." he said with a sad voice .. He's eyes were full of worried in it .. He cared that much for him ..

"I won't hurt D.O .. I'm not using him to get revenge on JB , if you're worried about that .. I am not going back to JB .. I'm going to forget him , and I mean it !"

"What if one day he'll come begging you to come back to him .. Because he still loves you .. What'll you do ? You'll go back to him leave hyung , alone ? Is that what you want ? Then what ! Hyung will be the only one ending hurt here in the end "

"...." I got struck by his words .. It makes me think .. What if those things he just said would really happen ? What if JB really ask me back again ? What'll I do ? Should I accept him ? or not ? And if yes .. What about D.O ? He's right .. D.O will be really a broken hearted .. It seems like I am using D.O as a rebound :///

"jebal .. Min-ah'ssi .. I cared so much for hyung .. Even if I have to make you leave him , I'd do it .. I don't mind if he'll be so broken right now , time will heal it some time .. That's why I need to know if you really choose him forever , instead of JB .. If you choose him , make sure you won't hurt him .. Cause hyung really loves you , don't just take it for granted !"

He said sounded so serious as he stand and walks away .. Though he said it coldly .. I know his way of saying those words , were full of aware .. Ahhh~ What he said is really so hard >_________