Chapter 23

-Jisoo's POV-

"JB , gwaenchanna ?" His friends asked him , when he massage his face .. After the girl that came inside here and gives him a punch on the face , it turned into red .. At the same time he got a small cut at the side of his lips .. Did she really hit that hard ? For a girl like her , she sure is strong .. I wonder if I could be like her , have lots of courage to do such a thing -_____-

During lunchtime .. I study the list Kai has written for me .. It's the list of things that D.O like and dislikes .. After I saw the girl that punches JB , I got suddenly inspired ^_____^ She's my inspiration ! She makes me changes my mind and gives me courage to do this kind of thing ! That each girl could do everything with a little courage ! And that's what I see in her .. A courage .. Because she couldn't do it to JB , when she's shy and weak right ? So each of us should have a courage and believe in it !

"Jisoo what's that ?"

"yeah .. you're so focused on that , thing ! What's that anyway ?"

"aniya .. unnie ! Let's order ?" I exclaimed smiling at them , as I automatically put away the notes into my pocket .. Then they exchange each others stare , as they all smiled like they have no choice ^_______^ I was pushing them slowly to the line .. When we were already there , I got frozen for a moment when I saw him also on the line ..

"D---D.O " I sighed , and stand still there .. My eyes were locking on him .. My friends glanced at me confusedly when I sighed his name .. And then looked at him ..

"Do you know him ?" Miso asked pointing out to him , as she looked at him suspiciously

"Hey~ Jisoo ! Are you okay ?" Minjae asked tapping on the shoulder .. I startled when he glanced this way .. I hurriedly looked away and run away from there ..

Gosh ! What's that Jisoo .. You were dazing at him ! How could you .. How could I daze at him in front of my unnie [>__________<] I can't do this .. I got silent in front of him ! There's no way I can approach him ..