Chapter 45

-D.O's POV-

"mwo ? She has a amnesia ?" Chanyeol exclaimed looking so shocked , same as we were ..

"so that's why you were tying her up" Chen said sighing out

"so what were you trying to tell us then ?" Suho asked

"I want D.O hyung's help" Kai exclaimed .. Glancing at me so straight .. I give him a blank face ..

"hyung , it's you who can only bring her memory back .. She likes , remember ? So if she remembers her feelings towards for you , maybe her memories will also be back" Kai said seriously..

"I can't .. If her feelings for me will be back , she'll remember back the pain .. Maybe that's why she choose to forget them , because she don't want to remember how painful it was .. And imagine if all of it will be back .."

"hyung" Kai said gasping out

"what about Tao ! Didn't you just see the way she looked at him ?" Baekhyun exclaimed changing the mood..

"Ya ! Why me .. She doesn't love me , and besides I don't remember spending time with her .. How could I bring her memory back ?" Tao exclaimed opposing to Baekhyun very irritatedly ..

"Ya ! Why me .. She doesn't love me , and besides I don't remember spending time with her .. How could I bring her memory back ?" Baekhyun said repeating what Tao has just said .. Trying to mock at him at the same time .. Chen , Chanyeol , Sehun and Luhan laughed at him when he said those to Tao and make fun at the same time ..

"I really just can't .. Sorry" I said and then I walk away from them very coldly ..

I walk outside the hospital , and saw a bench .. I walk towards the bench and sit on it .. I looked above the sky .. As I throw a continuous sighed .. Then I feel someone's presence .. I glance at it , and saw Suho hyung beside me already .. He smiled at me ..

"we know you were very hurt about Min-ah .. We saw what you've gone through .. You're afraid of falling in-love again , I know it's not what the real reason .. Your afraid of getting hurt again , everyone's afraid of .. No one's like to be hurt , but you can't just take that away .. It's part of being in-love .. You hurt because it wanted you to be strong .. If your second love hurt you , hey .. That's not a reason not to fall again .. There are still lots of girls .. You need to be strong , D.O .. Once your strong enough , this will just be bite of an ant .."

I glance at hyung .. He was looking at me and smiling .. Then afterwards he walks away , leaving me there .. I sighed as I wash my face with the palm of my hands .. Hyung's right -__________- I'm not afraid to fall , I'm afraid to hurt .. That's why I am running away .. But how long will I have to run ? No matter what I do .. I really can't get away from the fact that each of us really needs someone beside :// I can't live like this forever .. Eventually my friends will left me , and they'll all have a family .. Aigoo~