Chapter 19

-Min-ah's POV-

"do you really have to go to that party Min-ah ?" Yura unnie exclaimed ... She holds me on both shoulders , while looking at me in the eye very worriedly ..

"unnie .. gwaenchanna"

"but---" Sojin unnie pouted out

"Ya ! Let her be , she wants to go .. So don't stop her !" Hyeri exclaimed shouting out very angry , then walks straight to the our room .. And slamming the door hard .. Yura unnie were mocking on her right after ..

"I have to go unnie .. Bye~"

I said then walk out to the door .. I didn't wait for them to say anything , instead I just walk away .. Cause they might stop me -__-

-Tia's POV-

"guys have you seen JB ?" I asked at my friends .. They were sitting already on the table ..

"there you were .." Chorong exclaimed delightedly as I approach to their table ..

"Sorry we didn't .." Na Eun said smiling half way ..

"Isn't that he ..over there ?" Hayoung said pointing somewhere .. I looked at that direction .. She was pointing to the other team of the basketball .. They were sitting near the window ..

"ohhh ? And here's Min-ah !" Bomi exclaimed sounding very excited .. We all glanced to the door , and saw her who just came in .. She was wandering around .. I grinned as I walk towards her ..

"Unnie ! Glad you made it .. Here come sit in here" I said to her as I lead her to the sit together with my friends .. I really reserved this sit just for her , cause it was place near the stage .. So that they could see clearly the stage in front ..

My friends glanced at me very shocked , when I let Min-ah sit together with them .. I just throw them a dark grin , telling them to just play along .. Then they all smiled at her , not a real one though .. I can identify if their smile is real or not .. And I could say right now , they're just playing along ^______^ That's my friends !