Chapter 27

" D.O !"

I shouted when I saw him walking on the way to school .. He turned around and as his friends also turned around .. He smiled and stay where they were , I smiled walking towards them .. They were 5 of them .. Not to tell you , they're all namja -_________-

"ohh' Min-ah .." he said calling my name is so sweet .. Wow~ so pleasant in the ear ..

"Mwoya ! You call each other by names ? No endearments ?" his friend exclaimed , with a crooked smile ..

"Hyung , shouldn't you call each other a 'sweety' or 'honey' ?" his other friend suggested

"geurae ! Like Tao and his girlfriend .. He call her 'moon cake' , same as she calls her 'cupcake' .. You two should also have one" his friend said agreeing to the other one .. I've never use an endearment before .. JB and I never do -____- I don't know how it feels like to call someone 'oppah' .. I used to say that when someday I'll have boyfriend , I'll call him 'oppah' .. But I wasn't able to call JB that :///

"geumanhae ! You know how I'm not into those stuff's .. I'd prefer to stick with what we used to call at each other , it's more comfortable .." D.O exclaimed irritatedly .. I pouted when he disagree .. I thought I can experience calling someone 'oppah' or something .. Guessed not , huh !

"ahh~ jam ! Why don't you invite her over to our dorm , we'll having a small in-house party ..remember ?"

"ne hyung ! It's your birthday , so she should be there .."

"D.O , today's your birthday ?" I asked him so shocked .. I have no idea !

"she still don't know ?"

"ohh-uhhh ! I think we should get going ! Let's go hyung's ! Tao !" his friend drags the 3 of them and run away , as the other one of them who has been so quiet since awhile ago ... Walks away very coldly , went inside the school's gate .. I've noticed him , he seems not to like me :(( The way I see it , he's not that happy different from those other three who just run away .. His reaction is so somehow cold , unlike the three of them ..

Righ ! I forgot ! Back to D.O >_______< I don't know it's his birthday .. How come he hasn't mention anything to me yesterday .. I could've brought him a gift for today :/// Does he have an intention on telling me or , he just wanted to surprise me always -_____- What should I give to him .. I still haven't know his likes and dislikes , yet ! We're not together so long yet ...