Advice no:4

Learn the Qur'an

Qur'an is a beautiful words of Allah send to us through our beloved prophet muhammad sallalahu alaihi wa sallam.

It's the most amazing thing you will ever come across, the word, the recitation and the meaning. It's just perfect Masha Allah!

Many of us think it's hard, but trust me there is nothing hard about it once you learn the harf( from Aliff to yaa) know the vowels and the consonant you are good to go.

Go to Islamic school if you can or look for Arabic teacher that will be teaching you at home as searching for knowledge is compulsory upon all Muslim ummah.

The qur'an isn't that difficult, it only need dedication and once you start reciting the beutiful words you just cant stop sweetheart, it's such miraculous that sometime you will cry out of joy without even knowing, more expecially if you know the meaning. You became happy at the mention of jannah and cries at the mention of jahannam.

My favourite reciter is sheik mishary Al'afasy don't know yours. But trust me habibtys I cried out of joy while listening to his beutiful voice of to a level that I can't help but to think how will it be like to hear it from the source( from our beloved prophet) what do you think? I am sure it will so miraculous and amazing.

May Almighty Allah  Make us among those that will get to see the prophet and also Maybe hear the beutiful words of the qur'an from his blessed mouth.Ameen

Please remember me in your du'a